Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

15 is good with me.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

*eyes Lockon*...your username is the name of the Gundam 00 character i based my current gamertag on. *offers a high-five!*GO SNIPER-TYPE MOBILE SUITS AND THEIR PILOTS! AM I RIGHT, MY MAN?! XD.

anyway. unless i'm wrong and miscounted, the two most popular choices are 15 and 20...with results leaning towards 15, if only by one vote. shall we stop the voting here, and just say 15? or should i just remake the thread as an actual poll, let it sit for a week, then check the results next sunday at 8 PM my time to find out which one wins?
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Let's just go with 15 so we know where to play and maybe even start meeting up.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

eh. people complained about 20, and 15 wasn't complained about, and 15 seems to be most popular in this thread, so...meh. 15 it is.

on a random note, i upgraded my best Defense/Stamina beyblade, Earth Orso, into its new form, Earth Aries, which got it an extra point in both defense and stamina! woot! but its attack dropped by a point too, now.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

ok i doubt most ppl will go to this specified uni tho. i think most ppl will stick to uni 2/1. il will go to uni15 when i hunt stuff i suppose. Dont think i got anyones card on here, i dont think so anyway...

Linka- Lockon Stratos just oozes coolness. the coolest anime character IMO, second is ulquiorra/yoruichi.

Ryuujin Jakka
    Yoruichi
    http://deathscythe88.deviantart.com/

Kills with Skills Ryko Tarigachi's Avatar

15 it is but I think someone should make a poll because we're only a fraction of the number of people who play PSU and not counting the votes of the other PSU players who probably care so its not fair to the others... but I think someone should make a poll for this thing.

I just made a new poll for 4 choices uni 7, uni 15, uni 20, and other(make a new poll)... so go vote
    Last edited by Ryko Tarigachi; Feb 21, 2011 at 09:27 AM.
    Ryko (//_0) <Emo Icon!!!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Ethateral View Post
    I thought ages ago, Universe 7 was the "designated" PSO-World server. I've always seen players from here on that server over the years.
    Same, actually. I usually stay in universe 7.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

lucky number 9!

Ryuujin Jakka
    Yoruichi
    http://deathscythe88.deviantart.com/