Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The difficulty in that mission comes from trying to stay awake when running it.

It may give more MP than White Beast, but you can run White Beast like three times in the time it takes you to do Military Subway once. Also, there are no worthwhile drops there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis View Post
    Drops and MP is all it mostly boils down to.
    Really?! What drops are you talking about? White beast is on of the WORST missions
    for drops. The rarest drops are a hizeri / mind (2 mil right now), an aoryu sealed (3 mil), and a serafi senba [b] ( 1mil).

Seed Express drops Armas Line [b]=30 mil
    Forest Infiltration drops Adahna Unit=50 mil
    Dark God drops red line [b]=a stack or more
    Dark Satellite drops Agito Repca [b]=40 mil

Enough said about the drops. As for exp and mission points, I've found Seed Express
    to be better. Yes it give less of both than White Beast BUT with a good party you can
    run Seed Express much faster than White Beast which gives you a better ratio
    of exp and mp for time spent playing. If you have the math skills of a 3rd grader, then
    figuring that White Beast in BY FAR NOT the best mission for anything should be easy

If you are just playing White Beast for fun...that is a different story...

You forgot to mention that White Beast drops Nasuyoteri [B]s and the made weapon goes for 13-17 million. But that still doesn't compare to the other drops, that I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    You forgot to mention that White Beast drops Nasuyoteri [B]s and the made weapon goes for 13-17 million. But that still doesn't compare to the other drops, that I know.
    I've never seen a Nasuyoteri [b] drop on White Beast so I wasn't aware that it dropped there.
    But as you said anyway it doesn't compare to the better drops in this game.

Ohh look...another WB topic.

Though worded a lil differently, it still comes down to crying about why everyone is running white beast.

I'm surprise people STILl try to give logical reasons and explinations to such topics xD

My guess is that you guys are just REALLY bored...

My philosophy is that if people were more social and actually used their mics, than the game would become more spread out across the 4 planets because the game would consist of more knowledge,ideas, and friendship. Everyone simply storms to white beast because they don't know what else is going on and it's a decent mission, but in the eyes of an experienced player,its certainly not the best for exp or MP, and especially not drops. If I am looking for a mission that is do-able with a balance of exp and drops my top 3 are probably: 1. Seed Express 2. Dark God 3. True Darkness(getting to boss quickly means a lot of exp and that mission is only 2 short blocks).

Quote Originally Posted by DuSTiNNNNN View Post
    Really?! What drops are you talking about? White beast is on of the WORST missions
    for drops. The rarest drops are a hizeri / mind (2 mil right now), an aoryu sealed (3 mil), and a serafi senba [b] ( 1mil).

Seed Express drops Armas Line [b]=30 mil
    Forest Infiltration drops Adahna Unit=50 mil
    Dark God drops red line [b]=a stack or more
    Dark Satellite drops Agito Repca [b]=40 mil
    Yes but those hardly /ever/ drop, and the stuff that does drop at WB actually does drop with some kind of useful frequency. People go there because it's easy and they see drops, the problem wouldn't be nearly as bad if Sega fixed a lot of the poor drop rates in the game.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bloodflowers View Post
    Yes but those hardly /ever/ drop, and the stuff that does drop at WB actually does drop with some kind of useful frequency. People go there because it's easy and they see drops, the problem wouldn't be nearly as bad if Sega fixed a lot of the poor drop rates in the game.
    Or make them harder.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Quote Originally Posted by bloodflowers View Post
    It's not so much that they hardly ever drop it's just that nobody plays those missions.
    If people played Forest Infiltration S3 as much as they do WB S2, then we would see many
    Adahna Units dropping. It seems half of the people in this game aren't even aware these
    missions exist. As soon as someone starts playing PSU for the first time, they are always told the whole "white beast supremacy thing".

Quote Originally Posted by DuSTiNNNNN View Post
    It's not so much that they hardly ever drop it's just that nobody plays those missions.
    If people played Forest Infiltration S3 as much as they do WB S2, then we would see many
    Adahna Units dropping.
    It seems half of the people in this game aren't even aware these
    missions exist. As soon as someone starts playing PSU for the first time, they are always told the whole "white beast supremacy thing".
    I've run Forest Infiltration at least 400 times, and only gotten 3 Adahna Units, and zero Photon Boosters. What bloodflowers said is true and correct: drop rates on certain items are just ungodly low compared to other things.