Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yasminkov 9000m

Quote Originally Posted by LK1721 View Post
    Oh lordie. I remember a friend of mine on BB had been hunting them and killed about 6,000 of the monsters before he got it.
    omg 6000? i know i killed pretty close to 2,000 but 6,000? geezz that pretty much eliminated all hope that i had at finding them today...

@chrisramar: Dude i got a stupid rabbit wand from a hildetorr, i don't play force characters so i don't care about it lol, although i did get a Kamui from a hidelt, two GOD/Luck's from love rappies, and two windmill's from MIl lillies , and two anti android rifles lol, pretty cool cause i really wasn't looking for any of them haha

Quote Originally Posted by Slullabys117 View Post
    omg 6000? i know i killed pretty close to 2,000 but 6,000? geezz that pretty much eliminated all hope that i had at finding them today...

@chrisramar: Dude i got a stupid rabbit wand from a hildetorr, i don't play force characters so i don't care about it lol, although i did get a Kamui from a hidelt, two GOD/Luck's from love rappies, and two windmill's from MIl lillies , and two anti android rifles lol, pretty cool cause i really wasn't looking for any of them haha
    It was ridiculous. He WAS a Purplenum, though, and was hunting in the Mines. I can't remember what monster that was that dropped it...but the chance was something of 1/1400. He got so many Kasami Bracers it wasn't even funny and just started giving them away to random people.
    Either way, I hope you don't have to deal with having to kill 4,000 more of em. XD

It was ridiculous. He WAS a Purplenum, though, and was hunting in the Mines. I can't remember what monster that was that dropped it...but the chance was something of 1/1400. He got so many Kasami Bracers it wasn't even funny and just started giving them away to random people.
    Either way, I hope you don't have to deal with having to kill 4,000 more of em. XD
    oh nooooo way im not hunting in the mines, im doing straight temple alpha runs, thats it haha and i can do atleast 6 or 7 in an hour so i think im making good time, although i completely lost track of how many runs i've done in total, i've been trying to get a rough estimate of how many i've killed but im not sure, i know i killed ALOT though, and the drop rate is 1/788 for the crimson assassins so i'm hoping i dont have to do this much longer cause i want to beat mines so i can start doing ruins runs so i can hunt the spread needle next lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by Slullabys117 View Post
    oh nooooo way im not hunting in the mines, im doing straight temple alpha runs, thats it haha and i can do atleast 6 or 7 in an hour so i think im making good time, although i completely lost track of how many runs i've done in total, i've been trying to get a rough estimate of how many i've killed but im not sure, i know i killed ALOT though, and the drop rate is 1/788 for the crimson assassins so i'm hoping i dont have to do this much longer cause i want to beat mines so i can start doing ruins runs so i can hunt the spread needle next lol :P
    Hahaha. There was some quest where there was multiple of the monster in one room so all he had to do was clear the first room and cancel the quest.

Hahaha. There was some quest where there was multiple of the monster in one room so all he had to do was clear the first room and cancel the quest.
    Damn i bet that took a hella long time lol... that's pretty shitty odds if u ask me lol

The monster he was hunting from was a Canune in the Mines. I think the rate is roughly 1/900. The monster isn't as common as the Crimson Assassin is in the Temple but the chances of getting it with hit is higher in episode 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    The monster he was hunting from was a Canune in the Mines. I think the rate is roughly 1/900. The monster isn't as common as the Crimson Assassin is in the Temple but the chances of getting it with hit is higher in episode 1.
    Well i put about 4 days into my search for them at temple so i'm just gonna keep doing temple till i find them lol, hey if you have 100 luck do you get critical hits like all the time?

I think with 100 luck you have a 25% chance to critical. I forget what the formula is for luck but it should be a simple one.

will it be a rare drop? chrisramar's Avatar

ive now done bout 70 full temple runs , still no luck . but i too will keep going till i get my yas 9000m , not even bothered about any % on it . what makes me feel worse is that im now playing pso + , ive still got normal pso and on that i got a yas 9000m on my 5th run and another on the 15th run. also got 1 in mines too!!

6,000 of the monsters
    Decent, but pales in comparison to the amount I killed for my hunt.