Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 84855565758596061 ... LastLast

Very nice Im so excited >w<! I wish we get better look at the Cast soon

Some extra info:
    Sakai posted a blog post about PSO2, it’s more conceptual information than actual information, but regardless the game is currently before the alpha stage. Here are some selected notes.

- These are development images. There still some more time until the alpha test, with many elements not in it. There’s still more information about PSO2 to be revealed, right now you’ve only seen just one portion of the entire thing.

- This project was started to allow many people with PCs to readily play this game. There’s no need for you to think that you need the latest PC to play because the game’s graphics can be adjusted.

- Yes the PC allows for the game to be better graphically, and certainly graphics are important. However, we aren’t making this game to show off a tech demo, we want to make a game for everyone to enjoy.

- In addition, I cannot say that I am satisfied with this, it is currently in a stage before the alpha. I want to continue polishing it up in the future.

- PSO2 faces many challenges and one of the challenges is to focus on those who don’t play PC games. More challenges will be revealed in the future.
    http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-minor-website-update/
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    ^

Would you like some Powerthirst?

-Wayu
    Yes pleez

I guess that sums up that this game really is PC exclusive.

I like that news about the PC requirements practically staying the same (while this is not worded, it sounds like it) Gives me hope that I can play happily even with this dinosuar.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Good news is that it's pc exclusive.

The other good news is that they're looking out for non-pc gamers!
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Apr 26, 2011 at 12:36 PM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Skye-Fox713 View Post
    did some google'ing and found a fan translated version of the trailer. I know we already have it all translated its just nice to see it in the video.

YouTube - Phantasy Star Online 2 Footage English

That video makes it sound like we will be playing as the Arkz.

Well that would make sense on that "trump card" system that was translated a while back on the original trailer.

I'm not sure if I like the idea of dumbing down the graphics to satisfy all PC owners though. Sounds kinda like "PS2-ported-PSU" talk to me. Even if you bump up the visuals, it's gonna be like the old saying........."no matter how many times you shine a turd, in the end it's still a turd"

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I wouldn't even be complaining if if had the same graphics as PSU...just want the customization to not suck. :\

People get spoiled with graphics these days, it's the art that matters...! *middle aged japanese man voice*

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    I wouldn't even be complaining if if had the same graphics as PSU...just want the customization to not suck. :\
    Yes, please. It concerned me that we saw no screenshots or even brief clips of character customization options in the newest trailer. But, then again, it's still in Alpha stages, so I doubt they'll be showing that kind of content sooner rather than later. They just wanted to get the raw gameplay out of the way first.

Well, the only customization they did show was that a HUmar of sorts has a different color outfit, hair, and a pair of snazzy scanner glasses.

The design of said outfit also looked a bit different, but that could just be from that particular color scheme. Basically, just basic changes so far.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."