Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

yeah its a great saber it and trinity bash are all i have used till i get a character to level 30 that is the only equipment i need

It is no doubt that it's a decent saber, the highest % I got on one of mine was 50% and it served me well at +10 grind. Unfortunately there couldn't be a stronger version of it for around level 90-100. I would probably use it still or at least replace the saber in c-mode with it.

Anyway, it can't be traded or dropped during co-op missions.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

You can find its twin saber version in-game. I just can't remember where i got mine from.

The twin version, Ignus, can be found from the Dragon in the Fiery Onslaught DLC mission. Also from some of the Urgent Missions.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I sometimes take the exam with me just 'cause I like the way it looks, and I find the freeze to be very reliable. I also have Ignus too. Another sword I like is the totally (currently) useless Survival Slasher, just 'cause it reminds me of Last Survivor and I like the way it looks (yeah it's an axe, but I call it a sword)

Off topic, can you get extend codes with all your characters in challenge mode, or is it just with 1 character, and if with all characters can I delete a character then start challenge again? I haven't completed challenge yet, can't be arsed
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

You can get extend codes with all characters by running them through challenge mode. Yes you can delete and recreate characters purely for farming codes.

Yes you can get a certain amount of extend codes with each character, and if you get them all with one and delete them, you can do it over again.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Thanks for that. Now all I have to do is try and solo challenge mode damn near impossible to find another PSP2 copy for my brother in the UK anyway.
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.