Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I JUST GOT HACKED!!!!

THIS IS BULLSHIT I JUST JOINED THIS GUYS ROOM AND NOW I AM LEVEL 200. GODDAMMIT THIS SUCKS ITS NOT FAIR!!!!! AS SOON AS I SAW THAT EVERY MONSTER WAS DROPPING RARES I QUIT THE GAME, AND LIKE AND IDIOT I DID NOT SEE THAT I WAS LEVEL 200 WHEN I QUIT AND SAVED THE GAME!!!!

THIS FUCKING SUCKS!!! GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
    SEGA!

Run Rabbit Run!!!

Damm that must suck.
    Lots of people are like "yeah i want to get hacked so i can be lvl 200 and jazz like that," but i find if you hit level 200 in a matter of seconds it takes all the fun out of the game. What fun is it if you cant progress along the way with your friends?
    "Be careful for what you dream for because it's there, sometimes day dreams turn into nightmares"

Whoa calm down dude.

Did you backup your save data before you started playing? If you did, just delete your save data and put your backup data on your psp. This is the reason why I only play with friends I know or ppl on here. Theres always alot of random parties where this happens.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

it's not fair. i am so sad right now, i am close to tears. I was almost level 50. I was doing well, i had some cool weapons... this is really terrible. I guess there is nothing left to do but quit.

i did not back up. i haven't backed up since the dreamcast days when you could get fsod'ed and corrupted. i thought this was a thing of the past. I know there are dupers out there but i never knew you could get hacked on this game.

psp2 copy for sale here....

a forget it, why do i even bother. im just gonna toss it. this is bullcrap. I'm not playing this shit again. those who know me know that I have played every single PSO game on every system, in fact I bought a 360 ONLY BECAUSE PSU came out, the same week it came out. and I bought PSP and PSP2 the day they came out....

and it ends like THIS!? the same way it FUCKING STARTED!?!?!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Last edited by pinkace; May 16, 2011 at 11:00 PM.
    SEGA!

Run Rabbit Run!!!

I didnt realize if you just join a hackers room that would happen... I thought they needed to do some fancy stuff first... Maybe when PSN is back up (im not sure if it or not already) I'll help you level up again if you like...
    "Be careful for what you dream for because it's there, sometimes day dreams turn into nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkace View Post
    it's not fair. i am so sad right now, i am close to tears. I was almost level 50. I was doing well, i had some cool weapons... this is really terrible. I guess there is nothing left to do but quit.
    No reason to quit dude. Just start a new character, store everything you had on the hacked character, and then delete the hacked character. Why quit over a little hack?
    PSO2 - Ship 2

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Hey, don't worry too much. Think about it this way: at least you didn't get hacked while being at level 175+, where the grinding really gets terrible. Getting back to 50 as well as gathering your gear shouldn't be too bad, especially with other people willing to help you out. Keep your chin up!

Quote Originally Posted by -Pandora- View Post
    I didnt realize if you just join a hackers room that would happen... I thought they needed to do some fancy stuff first... Maybe when PSN is back up (im not sure if it or not already) I'll help you level up again if you like...
    Hackers can do anything if they are the host of the party you join. If they aren't the host, they can only use hacks that effect only themselves. Whatever you think they can do, they can do.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185255

List of things they can do to you.
    PSO2 - Ship 2

I found an old mem stick that had my game saves from a few weeks ago.

THANK YOU JEBUS!!!!!!!!

YYYAAAAAYYY!!!!!

I'm backing up from now on. I'll be damned if fucking I'll let asswipes like that ruin THIS GAME!!! NO WAY!!!

sorry for the drama, board people. crisis = averted.
    SEGA!

Run Rabbit Run!!!

This is why I only host games or join when one my friends is the leader.

Wish I could get on PSN though. Stupid error when trying to change password and Sony has "a high call volume"...

And 50 is small time, if you had 175+ that would really suck. Glad you found backups though, remember back up every night when you're done with PSP2. Only way to prevent assholes from hacking you.