Gaurd Dog Of the East NicorTheDuke's Avatar

Exclamation Phantasy Star might become a failed gaming franchise in m book of dead games.

First some time ago i lost my original copy of psp2,so i didnt playonline till the PSN ressurection.i get back on and the game is litterd by lvl200's and lvl 1's....its lther try or just drop iike the community killed over..im saddened this happened to the irst Phantasy Star game ever..i f*cking love this game but having to play with a party of chars that arent in thier 20's yet..to get the point im thinking about giving on the who PSU thing.

Should i give up on psu or just give it time.

p.s al the people i grinded cant be found soo thats a strkie with me.

feed back would be nice

As long as Sega has a track record of not really doing anything about it, quitting doesn't sound like a bad idea, but you could always schedule some online parties with members from here. They're a good bunch, so it's not that bad and in the end won't do anything like hack you or something.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

First party I entered when online play was back was a hacked game. Good thing I noticed those Polty giving me 50k+ experience or I could have been screwed
    PSPo2;
    Graviteon: CAST, Male, level 102,RA/16 VA/15|Nalma: Newman, male, level 90, FO/13 VA/13

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

I've basically gave up on online play altogether myself because of all the crap that is out there. But that doesn't mean that I've given up on the game in its entirety. Most of my PS play has been offline since I've started with PSO.

Mind you, once I do download the game again and clear the story, I might be tempted to go back to online play, but with the caveat that I'll only play with certain people.