Page 23 of 466 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373123 ... LastLast

World Of Darkness MMO,cant wait!!!!
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Blue View Post
    World Of Darkness MMO,cant wait!!!!
    Why did I not see this video before!? Arg, I'm so bad at waiting for games! Can I have it now pretty please? ;~;

Quote Originally Posted by Airalean View Post
    Why did I not see this video before!? Arg, I'm so bad at waiting for games! Can I have it now pretty please? ;~;
    Dont go crazy waiting for it Malkavian muhaha.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

Games List:

Civilization V
    Dragon Age Origins (Unbound)
    Dragon Age II (Unbound)
    Mass Effect II (From time to time)
    Deus Ex (Since DX III is right around the corner)
    Guild Wars (waiting for GW II)
    Unreal Tournament III (From time to time)
    Runes of Magic (Once in a blue moon)

*note: Dragon Age games come with a patch from version 1.00 which conforms the language to the console version. A patch has to be downloaded and applied for this to be unlocked for the PC version of the game to have more mature content. The game itself has a lot of dialogue bound as well as scenes locked away. The community has been able to unlock most content.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Well, beaten Twillight Princess a while ago. (Didnīt bother 100 %, but i got through the "Ordeal" all the way...some guides exaggerate the need of Magic Armour for that lol)

Anyway, i did get every heart piece and item in LoZ: Wind Waker.
    That were a major pain, unlikely a repeat of mine since you have to travel so long and play that flute a billion times.
    I rather do a 3 heart challenge or something.

Anyway ANYWAY!
    Super Mario Sunshine is what iīm running through now.
    I havenīt thought if i gonna get all the Shine Sprites, but will see...
    I did get that flipper star and that is pretty annoying.

Iīm not gonna miss the acid leaf thing. XO
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Got a bundle of new titles recently, slowly working my way through them all. I recently got an OCZ ibis to take the reigns over my regular SSD's as I was tired of small memory space and forever uninstalling games to install new ones. This new SSD is an absolute behemoth with 700mb/s read and write

Anyways the PC titles i've got recently are: Brink, Two Worlds 2, SBK 2011, ARMA II, Operation Flashpoint - Red River, Call of Cthulu and Silent Hill Homecoming.

All in all they're rather average, Brink...well I wasn't expecting much at all. Skyrim is their major release this year, and apart from a few weedy New vegas add ons I knew this wouldn't have any longevity to it, and I wasn't wrong. 5 hours completion time and honestly free running doesn't work with 1st person view, muddy textures the usual bland multi format jargon. The story was mediocre, I liked the visual quality but it reminded me too much of Borderlands (which was far better executed)

Two Worlds II i've only installed this morning, thus far it's looking quite pretty with Dx 10, quite cinematic...which I don't care for in all honesty, yet to get into combat, but it shows some promise and I hope it's got some depth to it.

ARMA II is now without doubt my favourite tactical FPS game. Forget Ghost Recon or operation Flashpoint (which is dire, All American, apple pie eating bullshit btw). ARMA II is a proper war simulator, 2 shot death (on easy) and that's if you're lucky. Injured team mates can be dragged out of the battlefield and healed. You can swap to any squad member under your command, over 90 commands to issue to team members, vehicle driving of tanks, jeeps and helicopters. Parachuting, free roaming environments, huge levels good looking 3rd person and 1st person view modes, nice graphics. Literally every button on the keyboard has an action or command. But, above all no over the top COD style bullcrap. Fed up with "cinematic gameplay" if I wanted a computer to play the game for me i'd watch a CGI film tyvm. ARMA II is intense and horrendously difficult but it's the most satisfying FPS game i've played in a long long time, reminiscent of STALKER for difficulty yet ARMA II exceeds it and makes you think.

Finally - Call of Cthulu and Silent Hill, well the latter i'd played on xbox, visually it's obviously an improvement on PC, the usual atmospheric and dark storyline, but still the gfx aren't really up to par with any 5 year old PC title. It's taken so much from previous SH titles you're left with this mish mash of a clone which isn't really up to scratch. Keyboard and mouse controls are a bit clunky but you get used to them. Call of Cthulu is an old Bethesda release, it's a classic 1st person survival horror, very atmospheric even by todays standards, was released on the original xbox but you bump the gfx up it looks like an old "next gen console" title...or something of a new release on the Wii lmao.

Which reminds me I got a Wii emulator on my PC too, imagine a Wii game with good graphics if you can xD All in all the titles are pretty average, it'll take me a while to play them all fully, also got back on Age of Conan for my MMO fix, somehow it's looking even nicer than it did before. people rated Rift as the current best looking MMO, but it really isn't compared to AOC I can guarantee, AOC has so many features, many are frivelous but the GFX are awesome for an MMO and you can set a draw distance of over 2 miles haha

Tifa
    Last edited by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart; May 16, 2011 at 10:56 AM.
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

Current games:

-World of Warcraft
    -PSP2
    -Fire Emblem; Radiant Dawn (wii)

Soon:

-PORTAL!!!!! ... 2

Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

— Okamiden (just the final area left)
    — Persona 3 Portable (3rd playthrough )
    — Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity
    — Digital Devil Saga (Still have DDSII and Nocturne sitting there too, lots of SMT games to play)

— Just recently got Fragile Dreams (wii) - looking forward to that.

Putin a lil bit more into Brink, but I've already done mostly everything the first day I got it. Just need a few more achievements.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Terraria.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.