Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    Balls, I say. Been to four stores looking for a wired controller [either 360 or PS3] and nothing. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to them. Already struck out at Target, Gamestop, Best Buy, and Walmart.
    Seriously? Wow, I almost always see gamepads around here. I have ps2 and 360 styled ones myself. Anyhow, if you ever want to play some BB hit me up on Skype (if you didn't know this is Sord, just had my name changed recently.) None of my characters are greatly leveled I think, 40s or 60s (I think, been awhile,) but I can at least help you get over that initial dull hump of normal and hard probably. Oh, by the way, some of the monsters in Ep4 are fuckin assholes, so be prepared.

PS3 pads don't have a USb cable included but you can use any A - mini B USB cable. sony doesn't sell a wired solution, so that's your best bet. it works flawlessly though, I have 3 PS3 pads that work perfectly with my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeOtacon View Post
    If you don't mind online, amazon has a wired 360 pad for $30, though it never specifically says it is "for" PC, just that it "Works with most Windows Vista-based PCs". I haven't seen a wired controller in stores for a long time, so it may require a bit of luck to find one in brick and mortar.
    Man I was hoping I wouldn't have to... but I guess it may come to that. At least the price is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siyamak View Post
    Anyhow, if you ever want to play some BB hit me up on Skype (if you didn't know this is Sord, just had my name changed recently.)
    You crazy hepcat, I recognized your handle from EVE and Skype.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siyamak View Post
    Oh, by the way, some of the monsters in Ep4 are fuckin assholes, so be prepared.
    Awesome!

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Niloklives View Post
    PS3 pads don't have a USb cable included but you can use any A - mini B USB cable. sony doesn't sell a wired solution, so that's your best bet. it works flawlessly though, I have 3 PS3 pads that work perfectly with my computer.
    Missed this, my bad. That means a dude at Gamestop lied to me. But I guess the Target by my place should have a 'standard' PS3 controller, so I can give that a shot. Thanks!
    Last edited by Palle; May 18, 2011 at 05:16 PM.
    Tax the fucking churches.

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    Man I was hoping I wouldn't have to... but I guess it may come to that. At least the price is right.
    As stated below you can go to Gamestop and pick up a Wii classic controller.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    I play PSOBB with with a Wii Classic Controller Pro via an adapter. In-game I went unto cotrol customization to adjust a few things. Now it controls so dang smoothly, surpassing the old gamecube controller IMO.

I gave you a little tip on PS3 pads btw

@josh: you need a special adapter for that. you can't just plug it in X_x

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by Niloklives View Post
    I gave you a little tip on PS3 pads btw

@josh: you need a special adapter for that. you can't just plug it in X_x
    I don't think it would be that hard to find(if you know where to shop for electronic devices like that ).

adapters like that are usually online only.

Yes, PSOBB will work on a Windows 7 computer (my brother used to play it on his Windows 7 computer, though it lagged like hell for him... and what's funny is, his computer's better than mine, and mine runs it smoothly :P).
    Yes, PSOBB supports a 360 controller
    Yes, you can still get PSOBB. We can't say how though unfortunately.

This has likely already been answered numerous times, but... there you go, another repeating answer for ya XD