Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

After seeing a level 94 RAmarl with Aura Field and Standstill Shield, I'd say it exists. Not to mention they had level 30 techs, including Reverser/Grants/Megid, and infinite combos.

On 2003-06-20 16:58, Kidzukai00 wrote:
    After seeing a level 94 RAmarl with Aura Field and Standstill Shield, I'd say it exists. Not to mention they had level 30 techs, including Reverser/Grants/Megid, and infinite combos.
    I'm sure that half-baka Sham would love to use his destructive logic on you. Oh, what the hell:

Bullshit. Next time you create a lie, please make it slightly believable.
    Infinite combos is an unheard of act of cheating.

Seksh U. Wall

A HUcast using a wand..how would the HUcast's animations be programmed to use a weapon like that? Did it swing like a double saber or something? o_O I'm lost there.. I've seen lotsa people on v1 using weps they cant use, now the only people that use weps outside of class limits are NPCS, as far as I know.. They shoulda made a hack that gave weapons to enemies lol.

I have never heard of an item "God/Equip." I knew of the code, but that is about it. I hung around with a lot of cheaters in my early DC days and I have saw a lot of cheats... but never a "God/Equip" item. Ask Barubary, then you will know if it is in the game or not.

The items things are weird. I remember using a GS on DC to turn my Naga mag into a Kama. The Naga's mouth opens and closes. When it turned to Kama with a code, the kama had a moving mouth. Weird. HUcast with a wand does the force wand animation. Turning a mechgun into lets say an inferno bazooka would make you appear to hold two inferno bazookas. I know. I experimented with these things back in the day...