Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Jabroga

did anyone mentioned Fakis and Falz 2nd form yet? good place to Jab as well.
    Currently on the more advanced version of PSU

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psu000 View Post
    did anyone mentioned Fakis and Falz 2nd form yet? good place to Jab as well.
    Look at the post above yours.

told you I am not sure, just log on and type

what about spawns from Seed Express, anyone mentioned that?
    Last edited by psu000; Jul 8, 2011 at 06:44 AM.
    Currently on the more advanced version of PSU

Back on the topic....

Jabroga is useful because its a one-combo PA that one can Just Counter on...If you are being defensive and don't know which weapon to hold and are expecting an attack to be blocked, Jabroga is a sure winner. This is why Jabroga is a UPA. Its not about Demolishing Dragons, Killing Falz, Wiping out Motherbrain or destroying onma/dimma. Its so much greater than that....

Its true people can talk about tornado break (i love that PA) or Assault Crush (which is a damn good PA), but at the right moment not only will you block and fire of jabroga in good time, but it will also go critical and that is worth something.....

Now if people were SMART enough they would have actually posted that way back when...unfortunately people love to think more about bruteforcing and less about tactics and strategy.

Of course I will go on to say that one of the dumbest things I have read in most forumboards out there....is being told I need to have "Higher Ping" in order to perform better.

@adios

I copied and pasted your comment on ping to where I normally hang out at...Congratulations! Your comment on Ping actually reached 6th place so far in our "L0L Factor" Scale. ^_^ Please keep them coming.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 9, 2011 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Removed inflammatory portion
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Yes tornado break has replaced most jabroga spawns, but jabroga still has many uses.

Also Keilyn, players with lower pings are not able to use jabroga on some spawns, the first hit will throw the enemy's away before the second hit gets a chance to go off. but if your effected by this its a good thing, means your ping is good and you can take advantage of all the other things that comes with a good ping lol. But most of those spawns are replaced by tornado break now so it doesn't really matter.

But thats like the only bad thing about having a lower ping, believe me its ALOT WORSE having a highier ping. lol and trust me I would know im British 400+ yay.
    Last edited by DeltaViolet+; Jul 9, 2011 at 09:38 AM.
    Delta Violet+ / デルタ. / io / ヘカテ. / JIMMY

My Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Back on the topic....

Jabroga is useful because its a one-combo PA that one can Just Counter on...If you are being defensive and don't know which weapon to hold and are expecting an attack to be blocked, Jabroga is a sure winner. This is why Jabroga is a UPA. Its not about Demolishing Dragons, Killing Falz, Wiping out Motherbrain or destroying onma/dimma. Its so much greater than that....

Its true people can talk about tornado break (i love that PA) or Assault Crush (which is a damn good PA), but at the right moment not only will you block and fire of jabroga in good time, but it will also go critical and that is worth something.....

Now if people were SMART enough they would have actually posted that way back when...unfortunately people love to think more about bruteforcing and less about tactics and strategy.

Of course I will go on to say that one of the dumbest things I have read in most forumboards out there....is being told I need to have "Higher Ping" in order to perform better.

@adios

I copied and pasted your comment on ping to where I normally hang out at...Congratulations! Your comment on Ping actually reached 6th place so far in our "L0L Factor" Scale. ^_^ Please keep them coming.
    Really? I was almost positive that wiping out dragons, falz/fakis, killing motherbrain, or OHKOing spawns was what this game was all about >_>

Also, you should know better than anyone if it doesn't matter if you need the JC+ damage to OHKO a spawn, purposefully trying to get yourself to block is a WASTE of time if you don't need it.

I only said you need higher ping for Onma/Dimma if you want to hit him before he takes off with Jabroga. I did NOT say you would overall perform better. Put your thinking cap on and try to use it; I know it's hard.

You know I'm disappointed in you Keilyn. You make such "logical" posts about tactics and strategy, but you have made ZERO effort to go out of your way to disprove my ping hypothesis. Thus, you have reached 1st place on PSOW's "LOL Factor" Scale for existential pointlessness. ^_^ Keep them coming!