Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    Masterforce falls behind GM/FM at White Beast? lol no MF can do 8min runs there. Rouges Shortcut can be done in 7min and Desert Goliath in 10min (possible 9 I still need to try for it) as MF so no problems there. What about Bladed Legacy? MF can do that in 8-9min. The only missions that are not MF friendly really is only the HIVE missions/Dark God everything else is just fine. But hey what do I know?
    Since when does "White Beast - best class? Any. Cast Gunmaster or Fighmaster is the fastest, but that's because of SUV." equal "Masterforce sucks at White Beast?"

Rogues Shortcut is faster as a Gunmaster for the simple fact that you have to wait for Dimma to land before you can hit him with limit break foie. Also masterforce is element neutral vs. Dimma while gunmaster can at least use opposing element. Of course all of this goes out the window if we get "Dark Meteor" in which case, fortegunner might be the best class for the mission.

Bladed Legacy doesn't have a boss, but masterforce is definitely the best at that run thanks to Regrant. But what are you hunting at Bladed Legacy? If it's Catilium, then you don't even need to go into the last block. At that point, Fighmaster is the best class for that run. Masterforce only becomes the best Bladed Legacy class when you include fighting Magashi.

Speaking of which, please go through the entire list of missions I listed and make a proper counter argument instead of saying "Hey MF is good at White Beast too!" A mission that no class is bad at. I'm sure you'll come back and tell me how you blaze a trail through Plains Overlord or something of that nature, but I want to hear a solid argument for all of the missions I listed why Masterforce is a better class at those missions than the class I listed as the best class for that mission.

Show me your time attacks on Demons Above and Desert Terror where you beat out a gunmaster (I'll even pit my half-assed gunmaster with my uber 9/9 guns vs. your fully stocked Masterforce.)
    Last edited by desturel; Jul 15, 2011 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THLPSC View Post
    Until Grants!
    I'm more worried about Limit Break Ra and Gi techs. Too bad they are class specific, but they should really help out Fortetecher.

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Omg I did not mean Rouges Shortcut I meant Stolen Weapon my bad. Anyways, what is your time on Demons Above S3?

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    White Beast - Fighmaster/Gunmaster/Masterforce

Awoken Serpent - Gunmaster

True Darkness - Gunmaster/Fighmaster

Seed Awakened - Gunmaster is more consistent times although FM can do it the fastest.

Desert Terror - Gunmaster

Rogue's Shortcut - Gunmaster

Desert Goliath - Masterforce

Stolen Weapon - Gunmaster/Masterforce maybe Fighmaster?

Seed Express - Fighmaster/Gunmaster/Masterforce

Electric Brain - Not really sure how fast Gunmaster/Fighmaster can solo it, so I can't say

Demons Above - Gunmaster but Masterforce would be better than FM

Eastern Peril - Gunmaster for sure but all three are not bad because the mission is short

Grove of Fanatics - Who cares about old S2 missions? Lets be honest. The creatures die so fast, so there would not be much of a gap. IMO

Forest Infiltration - lol any class should have this 5 min or less. The mission is a joke.

Moonlight Beast - Again I can't say how cause I don't know how fast GM/FM can run it

Plains Overlord - Who cares? All three should be able to solo in at least 5 min.

Dual Sentinal - GM/MF I am just gonna agree with you on that one.

Duel in the Ruins - FM/MF and GM more than likely can get a 3 min run. I have not seen it though.

The Dark God - Same as Seed Awakened

Maximum Attack G' - Why count this mission if you don't like runs without bosses at the end? Unless you going going into a different mission a boss. Just my opinion.
    I edited your post just to save me time posting. Anyways, this is just my opinion. I was never saying MF was better than FM/GM I was just posting my opinion and I guess it did kinda get taken the wrong way. I must have misunderstood the part of your post when you were talking about White Beast. These are just my opinions, and I am not trying to argue with you over it. It has been known for quite a while that GM is the most consistent class (with TA times and missions it can do well) on the 360 server.
    Last edited by Midori Oku; Jul 15, 2011 at 08:26 PM.

Omg I did not mean Rouges Shortcut I meant Stolen Weapon my bad. Anyways, what is your time on Demons Above S3?
    Depending on the map, it was 12~15 minutes back during the GBR. It would probably be a bit quicker now with the additional GAS options. If I ran around and picked up all of the junk, it was more like 19 minutes, but that's mainly because Demons Above puts all of the boxes in out of the way places and has tons of backtracking.

16 min on Masterforce so far. I need to go back and TA it again now that there is not much going on in PSU right now.

16 min on Masterforce so far. I need to go back and TA it again now that there is not much going on in PSU right now.
    I just tried one run as gunmaster, it was 14 minutes, so it doesn't appear to be much shorter for me with the GAS buffs. Of course I haven't run it 50+ times like I did during the GBR.