Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Orochinagi View Post
    ^This. Thank you for going there before I did. I was gonna ask if US players playing on JP servers payed a secret "additional fee" besides the norm that I was unaware of.
    They sure do, check your credit card bill and tell me how much your bank charges you for a 1250yen fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn_Darkcrest View Post
    I understand where you're coming from, but I can't agree that the service has been getting worse lately. We've been getting frequent updates and as someone said earlier, even though Sega most likely knew we wouldn't be getting the correct skins they decided to expedite our updates minus the proper look anyway just to give us something rather than nothing.

Bottom line is that no matter what they do people are going to be unhappy. Overall this is the most ungrateful community I've seen, if we don't get what we want, we cry foul, if we do, we still cry foul. I'm shocked that they even bother to try at all honestly.

Oh and for the record I've been on the game since day 3 so yes I do remember the good ol' days of literally no new content for months on end, room hacks and meseta duping.

My stance on all the rage about "How much this game sucks" is if you're not having fun, then play something else. Games are here for our entertainment, something to spend our free time on for enjoyment. If the thing you choose to spend your time on is angering you this much then it might be time for a break.

And lastly, paying a sub fee technically does not give you the "right" to start screaming at the company. Our sub entitles us to play the game. Again, if you're not happy with the product, take your money somewhere else. That will get through to them a lot better than endlessly bashing the company.
    i wasnt asking them to rush this content to me, i just got done chilling out from that great arms race myself... i would have liked for them to take thier time and present everything that was ment to be, even if its one or two weeks later.
    Last edited by DoperDan420x; Jul 16, 2011 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoperDan420x View Post
    i wasnt asking them to rush this content to me, i just got done chilling out from that great arms race myself... i would have liked for them to take thier time and present everything that was ment to be, even if its one or two weeks later.
    This^ if they cant put out what is supposed to be out then take some fucking time to make it right instead of putting it out there to get it done then fix it in later updates stupid fucking sega

Quote Originally Posted by Kizer497 View Post
    For the most part I understand the situation on whats going on with the weapons. I just feel like, If they are going to release content from a title up date they should wait until they decide to give us the update so it would be less complaining. When I first got the nivlhaze, I was thing It was going to look like the ignes but nope twin dbs. Hopefuly we get the tile up date because most of the complainers are right. Honestly if this really was going to turn into a huge issue like this, it should have been on the ps3 or make the pc version over seas.why do Microsoft have to approve a update. That's retarded in my opinion.
    There is going to be no title update to fix the skins of these weapons and people who think there is are sad and naive.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    I walk in every few days to check up on the game, see another topic of utter failance from Segac, watch as all the poor, helpless players cry to deaf ears, and then the few delusionals actually defend Sega's incompetence.

Sega really does not care about the 360/overseas version of this game. They really do not care. They're doing things that ANY western-born company would get eaten alive for. I realized this and quit all the way back during the MAG ordeal. Everytime i think about dropping $10 just to check up on the status of the servers, im promptly reminded about why it's a stupid idea.
    Lol You are right about them. I can never understand why.
    360/PS3 Gamertag: iBaylin NA Character: Hiromi and Alyssa Jp Character: Hiromi

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    I'm not arguing that it is the reason for the schedule slip. I'm arguing that people don't know basic math. Every time they say "we are paying the same amount", it is an easily provable falsehood.
    Except in real terms as a portion of income, they're still about the same, and they go to different parts of the company anyway. Video rental costs more in the UK than in the US, does that mean that the same film I pay for, should be partially in black and white in the US?

They sure do, check your credit card bill and tell me how much your bank charges you for a 1250yen fee.
    And that depends on your bank. I pay: 0.
    Last edited by Ryna; Jul 16, 2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Double Post

Quote Originally Posted by bloodflowers View Post
    Except in real terms as a portion of income, they're still about the same, and they go to different parts of the company anyway. Video rental costs more in the UK than in the US, does that mean that the same film I pay for, should be partially in black and white in the US?
    If I buy a Xbox360 from Amazon UK and pay £180 (GBP) for it, then I go to Amazon.com and buy a Xbox360 for $300 (USD), then I go to Amazon CA and buy an Xbox360 for $300 (CDN), which system was the cheapest assuming no VAT, GST, Shipping, or Customs fees?

If an American joins the Japanese servers will s/he be paying more or less money than s/he does when s/he plays on the American servers.
    Last edited by desturel; Jul 16, 2011 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oG Epik View Post
    I'm a connoisseur of knobs.
    That a boy!

To everyone defending Sega's position on this matter?

Shut up. Honestly, there really is no logical explanation for this neglect except "we dont care". The ONLY other excuse i would take is "it's microsoft's fault", and that's only because shit like that actually happens.

If they pull any excuse aside from that, it's because they do not care. Sega is MORE than capable of getting the content onto the 360, if it's anyones fault but Microsoft then they have no excuse whatsoever. They are only incompetent when they want to be. If the US/EU version of the game was anything more than a simple "side project", then they'd simultaneously translate the material as they developed it.
    Last edited by RemiusTA; Jul 16, 2011 at 03:08 PM.

That sounds fair since in a sense we have two accounts in one. :3