Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    That sounds fair since in a sense we have two accounts in one. :3
    I know in reality we are paying less.

Only if the USD is currently stronger than Yen by ratio.

We get 2 accounts in one on JP
    1 account 7$ + 1 account 7 $ JP
    1 account 10$ xbox

this is just about enough for me to throw the towel. One of the biggest reasons I would play PSO/PSU was to get some cool looking weapons. If they all look the same, then what the hell is the point? It'll be a long waiting game figuring out whether or not we're getting the visual content for these newer weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    To everyone defending Sega's position on this matter?

Shut up. Honestly, there really is no logical explanation for this neglect except "we dont care".
    Where's that video of George Carlin describing the process of "Servicing the Account" when you need it...

Edit: FOUND IT!
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Jul 16, 2011 at 11:42 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Where's that video of George Carlin describing the process of "Servicing the Account" when you need it...
    This has to be the best thing i have seen on this site if there was a life button on this site i would make new accs to keep liking it lol

PSO Hunters Guild Founder Orochinagi's Avatar

For all the "excuses" out there that I am reading, my response to this leads to one simple question that really only Sega could answer: Why the hell don't they give us the option to PAY MORE??? Every business likes money. We should have been given this option if payment was an issue. I can assure you that at least 85% of the loyal players on this server would not mind paying the extra few bucks if it meant not being behind schedule and getting the content that we deserve. As far as this "uniqueness" horse manure goes, if our PSU is as Edwards states "a different game" then it should NOT have the same name as the JP version. They need to call there's PSU Blue Burst or some dumb s&!t. Make a premium and regular edition so to speak and the citizens of Gurhal would all be happy ppl.
    *PSO Hunters Guild*

Orochi- M.Human-Lvl 180, Lvl 20 PT/WT/AT/FI
    Anj- F.Newman-Lvl 180, Lvl20 MF/AF/GT/AT
    Ranvir- F.Cast-Lvl 180, Lvl 20 GM/FI/FM/AF
    Sydney Bristow- F.Human-Lvl 180, Lvl 20 GT/FG/GM

Quote Originally Posted by Orochinagi View Post
    For all the "excuses" out there that I am reading, my response to this leads to one simple question that really only Sega could answer: Why the hell don't they give us the option to PAY MORE??? Every business likes money. We should have been given this option if payment was an issue. I can assure you that at least 85% of the loyal players on this server would not mind paying the extra few bucks if it meant not being behind schedule and getting the content that we deserve. As far as this "uniqueness" horse manure goes, if our PSU is as Edwards states "a different game" then it should NOT have the same name as the JP version. They need to call there's PSU Blue Burst or some dumb s&!t. Make a premium and regular edition so to speak and the citizens of Gurhal would all be happy ppl.
    The problem with this idea being implemented, (this is pure speculation), is that Sega is branched into different divisions, and each division handles a different branch of the game. (I.E. SOJ for PC and SOA for 360). Add to that the fact that they must clear things with Microsoft as well, and it turns into "One major corperation trying to co-operate with another major corperation" and since they both want it done their way it never works out for the best.

As it stands, not only is Sega having to negotiate with Microsoft, but itself as well and due to this situation, there have been many problems.

You are right however, the fact is that if it was a simple matter of charging a little more to implement all the content we want, most people wouldn't have any issues with it, and this whole "unique" thing, while true to an extent, seems to be just another excuse.
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"

I swear all of ya'll shoulda seen this shit coming when the PC servers when down.

Well apart from the weapons that had this rant going on; can anyone confirm what other weapon from this list got *unique skin*

JP-----------------------------360
    Exam-------------------------Nivellum
    Exam+-----------------------Nivellum+
    Yonohate Fu----------------Karakuri
    Christmas Tree Spear----Hand Spear X
    Black Requiem-------------Violent Thorn
    Ignis-------------------------Nivelhaze
    Ignis+-----------------------Nivelhaze+
    Twin Diabolic---------------Verzegrys
    Egg Blaster-----------------Cyclone
    Poron------------------------Arco Amoroso
    Poron Poron----------------Arco Doloroso
    Merry Christmas-----------Koltova Gun X
    Pinky Shooter--------------Pure Mischief
    Cutie Shooter--------------Vigor Mischief
    Chaos Cannon-------------Liberty Cannon
    Twin Egg Blasters---------Twin Cyclone
    Plantain Leaf---------------Dallgunrod

H, Human Male (Lv 160 US / Lv 180 JP)
    A, Cast Male (Lv 170 US / Lv 180 JP) (H 50, R 60, Fo 60, Fi 50, G 55, T 25)
    N, Beast Female (Lv 160 US/ Lv 180 JP)
    M, Newman Female (Lv 161 US / Lv 180 JP) (H 1, R 1, Fo 40, Fi 0, G 0, T 32)