Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Because you guys are HILARIOUS that's why
    You've posted your fair share of goofy, baseless banter, you know. So have I. No one is innocent at this point, really.

Yeah, and when i look back on it, i realize how retarded it sounds.

Of course, it's fun to share opinions and argue pointless opinions with idiots, and sometimes one cannot help himself.

Yeah, and when i look back on it, i realize how retarded it sounds.

Of course, it's fun to share opinions and argue pointless opinions with idiots, and sometimes one cannot help himself.
    There's no such thing as a pointless opinion, though. Different doesn't mean "pointless." Just, well...different.

Opinions are pointless when they are completely personal yet in combat with one another. You will never hear an argument against a Sonic and Mario fan (Or a PSO/PSU fan) that will end in a definitive conclusion. The only possible conclusion would be a conclusion out of numbers.

I completely respect other peoples opinions unless they've been based on false "facts" or things that aren't true. Illogical opinions also weigh in bad with me (which i encounter here alot), but i tend to let those slide because alot of things like opinions or preferences are illogical in nature anyway. Like love!
    Last edited by RemiusTA; Jul 18, 2011 at 06:53 PM.

Opinions are pointless when they are completely personal yet in combat with one another. You will never hear an argument against a Sonic and Mario fan (Or a PSO/PSU fan) that will end in a definitive conclusion. The only possible conclusion would be a conclusion out of numbers.
    Yes, 99.9% of the time, these little "debates" people tend to have around here just end up coming full circle, and they go with the whole "agree to disagree" conclusion. Which makes the 2-3 pages of rage pointless.

Look, most of the 2-3 pages of rage usually have absolutely NOTHING to do with the argument and everything to do with the other person not wanting to admit to being wrong or looking "not as smart" as the other person.

At least, it HAS to be that way sometimes around here. Some arguments just should not last as long as they do, man. We'll start on "3-hit combo" and end up somewhere around "PSU is better"
    Last edited by RemiusTA; Jul 18, 2011 at 07:00 PM.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I think the bigger problem is not how sad most of these arguments are...

But that they happen 3 times a day.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    Anyone who thinks less customization is good is dumb. End of story. Don't respond back.
    Uh... Was this directed to me? o.o Because I never said less customization is good...

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    I think the bigger problem is not how sad most of these arguments are...

But that they happen 3 times a day.

They just go in such funny directions. I almost forgot the argument that was about.....what, clothing? And through a turn of funny events we ended up talking about fucking quantum physics.

It's just funny, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    Uh... Was this directed to me? o.o Because I never said less customization is good...
    Nope.