Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

That's the thing, there comes a time when the "hope" you have for the game turns into complete bullshit and lies that we ALL have been fed little by little.

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

If my hope in this series was going to die, it would have happened on the gamecube, when a lobby wasn't safe to be in.

We are all talking about the present time, not once did anyone mention 6,7 years ago.

My hope for things to get better flew out the window after seeing what Edward had to say yesterday. If you cannot see things have been getting progressively worse in the past few months I don't know what to tell you.

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

How can things have been getting worse in the past few months when the past few months is when we started getting regular updates and constant events/GBR's?

I'm done trying to get through to you. Enjoy yourself being delusional.

My Friends Come First! AnonymousHat00's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noc Codez View Post
    Pftt I could care less at this point.. I say bring on the grind boost for I can quit already...
    if your going to quit i dont see the point in waiting for the grind bonus. if you are going to grind your weapons and then just quit whats the point in grinding in them first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Quatre52 View Post
    How can things have been getting worse in the past few months when the past few months is when we started getting regular updates and constant events/GBR's?
    That would be the same question I have, but I know what their answer would be.

Basically they are never happy. The grass is always greener on the other side and anyone who disagrees is obviously wrong. If you actually enjoy what you have there must be something wrong with you and once you see how much fun they are having elsewhere you will finally see the light! You'll be sorry when we're gone! You'll see the error of your ways! We are the only ones who know what's fun. You obviously can't tell what's fun for you so you need to be told by your betters!

I'll be all the happier once all of these whiners stop saying they are going to leave and get to leaving. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    That would be the same question I have, but I know what their answer would be.

Basically they are never happy. The grass is always greener on the other side and anyone who disagrees is obviously wrong. If you actually enjoy what you have there must be something wrong with you and once you see how much fun they are having elsewhere you will finally see the light! You'll be sorry when we're gone! You'll see the error of your ways! We are the only ones who know what's fun. You obviously can't tell what's fun for you so you need to be told by your betters!

I'll be all the happier once all of these whiners stop saying they are going to leave and get to leaving. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    When you have played this game consistently for 4 years its different. Being spoon fed SHIT lately isn't really pleasant. I will not quit the game until it gets worse than the position its in now. I'll try my best to make good with what we have/and are getting. I said I might join JP just cuz it seems like a good idea away from this crazy and unstable server.

My Friends Come First! AnonymousHat00's Avatar

i dont see whats so bad about it. ok so a lot of weapons have different skins then people expected, get over it. its not the end of the world. they have the same states and i also believe that they are going to fix the neutral weapons. i have been playing this game for 4 years as well and i really never expected much after the first year of playing. if you dont think you are getting your money's worth then QUIT, and stop complaining, because that's all i see going on.