What are the items witch can get you banned, because i have a flame garment witch i traded for so should i use it

you can't get banned from flame garment. I believe you can get banned if you use any of rings though(besides the ragol ring), which is why you don't see anyone using any.

That and maybe any unreleased weapons and armor out there.

Yea thats a normal item. If it has something wrong with it that its not supposed to have then get rid of it, but other wise just keep it and use it.

I didn't know you can get banned for using certain Items..... why?

Because there hacks =P

Certain items are considered "illeagal' by the servers. These were mostly weapons that were not availible so if you have them, you must have hacked the program to get them. For example, before the challenge stages were finished on GC PSO there was no way to get Srank weapons. So if you entered the servers with an Srank you had to have obtained it by less then legitimate ways. The serever would then ban you for a period of 24 hours and tell you to delete the item to avoid further banning. The problem was, this ban was not lifted after the challenge stages were finished and everyone with legit Sranks was banned for having an illeagal weapon.

Why ST doesn't have a similar ban up for XB servers is beyond me. Many of the item that are availible, such as Sranks and flame garments are not availible on those servers yet. Anyone with them either obtained them through duping or the use of a hack. If they do impose such a ban, you will lose access for a period of at least 24 hours. In that time you need to get rid of those weapons, because if you don't and you try to log in after your ban, you will be subject to further punishment.

Hopefully ST will do the same for Xbox since most people out there have S-Rank weapons already.