Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

I haven't gotten birthday money or Christmas money in years. According to family members, apparently I'm "too old for that" now. Also, I don't ask for money for doing chores, since I don't pay rent anyway. The chores are my rent. The only money my dad gives me is $20 a month for my XBL Gold and PSU subscriptions, and a little extra for gas so I can go look for work.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I haven't gotten birthday money or Christmas money in years. According to family members, apparently I'm "too old for that" now. Also, I don't ask for money for doing chores, since I don't pay rent anyway. The chores are my rent. The only money my dad gives me is $20 a month for my XBL Gold and PSU subscriptions, and a little extra for gas so I can go look for work.
    Well, in that case, I'd cancel your Xbox Live and PSU subs, unless you're hellbent on still playing them. That would at least give you around an extra $20-$30 a month. Not much, but it's a start, I guess.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Nah, it's the only form of entertainment I have, not to mention the only way I have to be actively social with other human beings, since I don't have any friends that live near me anymore. I can't get rid of them.

I just need to keep hoping I can get a job sometime relatively soon.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Honestly I would stay on 360 since I do not wanna deal with moonrunes.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Aye it is a shame PSO2 is only gonna be on the PC as far as we know and as indications go I would say it'll stay that way so as to avoid the mistakes that lead up to this threads very creation lol. My suggestion would be to check out Tiger Direct and newegg, and cross check with the PSO2 minimum requirements. From there build the PC part by part keeping it cheap and just SEE how much it would cost, in some cases you might be pleasantly surprised, and the requirements for FF XIV were HORRENDOUS! but I guess that suites the pile of fetid bile they spewed up and stamped the Square Enix logo onto and expected it to be glorious achievement.

Far as I know PSO2 doesn't have THAT steep a set of requirements nor will it, unless im just spinning my wheels because I haven't seen the PC requirements yet and am talking outta my a$$. But hey window shopping never hurts and with a little effort and alot of luck anything is possible, who knows, you could be ripping your hair out in frustration in 6-8 months when you have your PC built and ready when Sonic team decides to hold back the NA/EU release another 6 months for localization and game translations LOL.

Best of luck to ya'll and worse comes to worse there's always ummm......... hmmm well sh!t I can't really FIND an alternative to PSU.......that's why I bought a 360 again anyway, to play this glorious little bastard.

WELL good luck anyway!

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Unless Sega and Microsoft can somehow churn out a massive "expansion" or something to get everyone on the same page with Japan, I think it would just be better in the long run to close the 360 servers down, and let everyone who's still interested in the game turn to the Japanese servers, or possibly future private servers that wouldn't charge people for putting up with this crap. I honestly don't see how they're still earning revenue when so many people know what's going on now... but then again, I guess there will still be those people who are diehard fans, or are too lazy/stubborn to learn Japanese and jump ship, or who are just too young to understand and/or are oblivious to how certain gaming companies work.
    Yeah sounds like a winner to me... Kill the servers becasue you said so how freaking brilliant

The other solution would be a mass rebellion.

Rebel to decompile and get the source to the game and simply reverse engineer the game itself with improvements, then simply leak the source + server console to many groups to work on modifying the game itself to make private servers.

leak them everywhere to the point more people will leave the pay to play versions and go to private servers. This actually will force competition or shutdown between SEGA/Microsoft and private servers.

Sure, Sega could sue private server owners if they find them, but the costs of litigation and the time taken to hire and build cases and go after each server that starts up...and spreads like wildfire will be so high that SEGA would lose more money to the point they would do better to get their act together and actually compete for the best server.

Very easy for me to reprogram the game if I had the source to actually make it a lot better than this garbage we have now...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

It's been excuse after excuse from the beginning. They had me going for a long time and eventually you see that nothing changes with the support of the US Xbox server. I cancelled my sub right when PSP2 came out. It was impossible going back to play PSU with no blocking, no dodging, no new stuff etc. After all this time nothing has changed for the poor PSU xboxers. Even IF we had all the content JP has, it would still be sucky to play this game without the new game mechanics PSP2 introduced. Bin the game already people haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    The other solution would be a mass rebellion.

Rebel to decompile and get the source to the game and simply reverse engineer the game itself with improvements, then simply leak the source + server console to many groups to work on modifying the game itself to make private servers.

leak them everywhere to the point more people will leave the pay to play versions and go to private servers. This actually will force competition or shutdown between SEGA/Microsoft and private servers.

Sure, Sega could sue private server owners if they find them, but the costs of litigation and the time taken to hire and build cases and go after each server that starts up...and spreads like wildfire will be so high that SEGA would lose more money to the point they would do better to get their act together and actually compete for the best server.

Very easy for me to reprogram the game if I had the source to actually make it a lot better than this garbage we have now...
    Better than that; a PC HD remake/port/extensive mod of PSP2i.

If PSP internet connections were more stable, and the ingame chat weren't so horribad and 2001ish, I and a lot of friends would be playing that instead of PSU. Hell, instead of JP PSU even.

Also, Acromaster.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I just don't understand why don't they just revamp PSU all together to play like PSP2i without the limitations because of the PSP. With what they can do with JP PSU, it is possible. Plus Infinity is more popular than JP PSU.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.