Page 9 of 109 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

Hey, thanks for that piece of advice Sayara! I've always wondered how people did that, so I'll be sure to remember.

Hm, should I make the first post? Sasha has a thing or two she could muse about.

Made the first real post. BTW, Renzo, Serizawa's primarily reliant on Elyan and the AMF people to get there.

-Wayu

Then, likely, Serizawa will end up with Silver, if nobody else. /randomfactWayuprobablyalreadyknew

Read evrything on the rpg till now wont come in yet i ll post later ... Mega chicken dude quik question whats up with the human vs cast thing i didnet get it right I think =) ... quik explanation ? please sry for the noobness ...=P
    Last edited by Daak; Aug 29, 2011 at 04:46 AM.
    Once Awsome .... Alwasy awsome !!!
    B-) Life is just one big party B-)

The whole human-vs.-CAST thing is part of the PSU storyline. Read up on a wiki about that; it'll give you more and better info than us here.

-Wayu

I think I've mentioned this before, but Elyan won't be present during the RP. I'm bringing someone else, however I'm currently too sick to write at the moment.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

ohh thax sry for me not knowing that but i am strictly PSZ ... =/ I wiki it up next time before asking such stupid questions ... =/
    Once Awsome .... Alwasy awsome !!!
    B-) Life is just one big party B-)

You might want to read up on the entire PSU/PSP storyline, just FYI. It'll help.

-Wayu

Long story short, The Illuminus are Nazis in space, plotting to eradicate all of the non-Human races. In order to achieve this, they utilize the SEED and manage to use it, for example the Mother Brain incident that made the Casts go crazy.

They fail.

According to the RP plot, after several years of reforming, The Neo Illuminus attempt to finish what they have started. That's really all that needs to be known.

Plus, the canon PSU/PSP storyline is badly placed that its easy to get lost.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."