Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

When the Force freezes the dragon's feet to hold it in place....... It's the little touches like that which made PSO (and hopefully PSO2 as well) awesome.

Yeah, that was fucking awesome. As long as only Forces can do it, it'd be an awesome perk.

I can only imagine if they script a bunch of effects like that, High Level forces can just waltz into lower level bosses and set them on fire / give then seizures / turn them into ice.

These videos are making me vibrate in my seat with excitement! Gah! XD

My largest concern, I'd have to say, lies with the skill trees. I really hope there is a variation of what skills are available to a character based on race/gender/class, similar to how it was in PSO (for example, FOnewearls pwning with single-target Techs, FOmarls having bonuses to support Techs, etc.).

If every class has access to the same skill tree regardless of race and gender, there isn't much of a point in playing any other gender/race than what would be ideally best for that class, with the exception of basing the selection entirely on looks.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that, for instance, FOnewearls will have unique access to improving their single-target nukes, FOmarls will have unique access to skills that improve their support and healing Techs, so on and so forth.

It'd be really impressive if each race/gender/class combination had access to a handful of unique skills that would set them apart from the rest.

I'm a FOmarl fan for life, though, regardless, but I'm really hoping that there are unique skills (and animations) for the various combinations... and I REALLY hope that FOmarls still have the supportive bonuses that we've always had!

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

I'm probably late to the party on this one, but I just noticed the little ellipses that appears over a character when s/he's typing, and the little menu animation that appears when they're going through menus. A little thing, but a nice touch I think.

Dragon fight was very nice, except for that girl not being very good with the controls. Have to agree, the dragon getting its feet iced up was very cool.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Still have yet to watch this, grrrr......
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alena_Zouryx View Post
    If every class has access to the same skill tree regardless of race and gender, there isn't much of a point in playing any other gender/race than what would be ideally best for that class, with the exception of basing the selection entirely on looks.
    I think this is kinda the point. Skill trees are there to provide your customability, instead of your class/race combinations, which frees you up to make your character anything you want it to be.
    There is merit in wanting certain abilities specifically for one race (for instance, greater power with casts, and greater speed with newmans), but I think being able to choose how you want to play regardless of how you look is the ideal.

By the way, I don't think this has been said yet, so I'll be the one to say it. That dragon is fucking badass. I always thought De Ragan (all the monsters in Parum, actually) looked like something out of a Dr. Seuss book. Comparing De Ragan to this dragon makes the contrast even greater. I can't wait to fight these things.

I keep fighting De Ragan in PSP2 and that fucker is just ugly (in a bad way) and annoying as hell, it's not fun at all but the dragon in the videos looks something i would look forward to.