Page 121 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1402

Quote Originally Posted by Nel View Post
    i never really TA'ed lightning beast/r. we tried it with odessa.. but since odessa is not really the guy for TA's she left after our third try.. and as you can see in the run.. odessa was the one who screwed up the most... but she told me that she wasn't in the mood for a TA so she is excused.

I don't see a reason why you should be top tier and i am not... i look at your runs.. see like 10 mistakes per run... When you look at my runs.. they are technically near perfection. (when you keep my ping in mind...)
    No you and yoko made the mistake in that run dont put the blame on odessa if anything as a party you were all to blame someone should have said something if something was wrong.

Lol near perfection Af isnt too hard to play near perfection mainly luck and positioning with AC
    PT all i see from you is trap then pull out sword/shotty/knuckles have a cookie

Why dont you play Fighmaster and have to switch weapons on the fly while mid tornado dance and work in a party with other fighmasters it truly is one of the best things ive gotten to do in psu ie bruce, mag leaderboards as i said before running mag with you and yoko as i feared you cant play well in big Team Ta's Quite lacking....

And lastly most of my videos are from race events where you get one chance most of the time some stupid un forced error is going to happen its psu luck plays a good part even more so back on 360 with jabroga and the way Fighmaster is best played at the moment on 360 (lol no tornado break for consistent runs)

Now here is the part you dont get when silly stuff happens it matters how well you improvise to correct maybe unforced mistake or a mistake that was the users fault.

Unlike you i Ta half @ss and do a general better job than you do unlike you i dont spend all day TA'ing the same run to get that time my sinners run i just put together after just a few tries after the getting the right map if i cared abit more i would try to get a very low 7 and maybe a 6min run but finding rares and playing with friends will come before TA anyday dont try compare your af times to my FF times either as you said in that chat log that isnt fair...

Oh the best thing about you is that most people dont consider you even worth their time so they cant be bothered to even entertain you like you have been so lucky to get from me.
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

The truth is that Bison is the best TAer ever!

Proof:

In any case, saying someone sucks because he/she commits mistakes periodically is an unjustified judgment and pretty much a weak accusation to classify that person as an unworthy player. If I counted the quantity of mistakes I commit during a run and I paid you for it, you guys would be rich already and I would have been in bankrupt.

Just chill out for a sec and let people do their stuff. If a sole opinion from someone says that I suck as a player, that wont affect me at all...I wont stop playing anways, lol.

I like how at the end bison just slides off the screen. lol
    Delta Violet+ / デルタ. / io / ヘカテ. / JIMMY

My Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudstrife xx View Post
    as i said before running mag with you and yoko as i feared you cant play well in big Team Ta's Quite lacking....
    keep me out of this plz
    Last edited by The Master eye; Oct 3, 2011 at 06:41 PM.
    jp psu: yoko f Cast FM // タチバナ f Newman MF // Naoki M Beast FM // Tabuu Human FM

1) No you and yoko made the mistake in that run dont put the blame on odessa if anything as a party you were all to blame someone should have said something if something was wrong.

2) Lol near perfection Af isnt too hard to play near perfection mainly luck and positioning with AC
    PT all i see from you is trap then pull out sword/shotty/knuckles have a cookie

3) Why dont you play Fighmaster and have to switch weapons on the fly while mid tornado dance and work in a party with other fighmasters it truly is one of the best things ive gotten to do in psu ie bruce, mag leaderboards as i said before running mag with you and yoko as i feared you cant play well in big Team Ta's Quite lacking....

4) And lastly most of my videos are from race events where you get one chance most of the time some stupid un forced error is going to happen its psu luck plays a good part even more so back on 360 with jabroga and the way Fighmaster is best played at the moment on 360 (lol no tornado break for consistent runs)

5) Now here is the part you dont get when silly stuff happens it matters how well you improvise to correct maybe unforced mistake or a mistake that was the users fault.

6) Unlike you i Ta half @ss and do a general better job than you do unlike you i dont spend all day TA'ing the same run to get that time my sinners run i just put together after just a few tries after the getting the right map if i cared abit more i would try to get a very low 7 and maybe a 6min run but finding rares and playing with friends will come before TA anyday dont try compare your af times to my FF times either as you said in that chat log that isnt fair...

7) Oh the best thing about you is that most people dont consider you even worth their time so they cant be bothered to even entertain you like you have been so lucky to get from me.
    1) As i said.. we told Odessa what we thougt was best. she said sorry i am in no mood for that. good bye.. that's it case closed.

2) Oh boy.. what should I say.. i still beat your ass (and your friends'). gimme a mission. gimme a class. i beat you. ty. edit2: i would do Fm as well ofc, PT requires way more skills than fm..

3) first of all. keep yoko out. she asked for that! talking about respect... tzz
    i am better in playing in a group than you.. when we did bruce i really forced myself not yelling at you. .. where do you think i sucked when we did mag for 3 hours? you were like 3 steps back all the time.. i didn't even see you. I don't play Fm because it's too expensive for me since i am not the luckiest player...

4,5) don't you think i know?

6) no i don't compare times and classes.. unlike you.. may i fresh up your memories when you said you were faster in lab playing with a completly different set up? tzz..

7) name one person. edit1: i think the main problem here is that most people do not care to bother... i think you are the only one who takes this that personally... your ego is even bigger than mine. you "skilled fighmaster" you!

Edit3: i think i forgot to say that.. after we had our private ingame conversation we kept talking in your room. we talked about music and stuff.. everything seemed to be ok. I even apologized for my behavior. it just wasn't my day. Regardless of that you still had to post it?
    Last edited by Nel; Oct 3, 2011 at 07:17 PM.

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

2) Oh boy.. what should I say.. i still beat your ass (and your friends'). gimme a mission. gimme a class. i beat you. ty. edit2: i would do Fm as well ofc, PT requires way more skills than fm..
    Stolen Weapon S3 as Masterforce.

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    Stolen Weapon S3 as Masterforce.
    as soon as I have all the GAS stuff i need i will do it

1) As i said.. we told Odessa what we thougt was best. she said sorry i am in no mood for that. good bye.. that's it case closed.

3) first of all. keep yoko out. she asked for that! talking about respect... tzz
    i am better in playing in a group than you.. when we did bruce i really forced myself not yelling at you. .. where do you think i sucked when we did mag for 3 hours? you were like 3 steps back all the time.. i didn't even see you. I don't play Fm because it's too expensive for me since i am not the luckiest player...

4,5) don't you think i know?

6) no i don't compare times and classes.. unlike you.. may i fresh up your memories when you said you were faster in lab playing with a completly different set up? tzz..

7) name one person. edit1: i think the main problem here is that most people do not care to bother... i think you are the only one who takes this that personally... your ego is even bigger than mine. you "skilled fighmaster" you!

Edit3: i think i forgot to say that.. after we had our private ingame conversation we kept talking in your room. we talked about music and stuff.. everything seemed to be ok. I even apologized for my behavior. it just wasn't my day. Regardless of that you still had to post it?
    Lol at bolded you stupid moron Fighmaster even more so back on 360 takes so much more skill than your support/decent dps class your protranser is good for making runs faster for Fighmaster/other fighter classes know your place boy.

Beat my @ss in what i dont see any Fighmaster runs you have posted that have beat me i dont see any Fortefighter runs that have beaten mine and to be honest i havent posted many times up on JP as im still getting my gear finished for the classes i care about i have only been here around for 6months give me a break...

And your last edit you clearly wasnt sorry just like the last time you had a throws your dolls out of the pram you dont fool me and seeing you posting to delta only confirmed you are nothing but a douche.

Enjoy talking to yourself ill be adding you to the ignore list now as this thread cause of me and you has gone into chaos you clearly wont listen to anything i have had my fun toy'ing with you goodbye.
    Last edited by Cloudstrife xx; Oct 3, 2011 at 08:01 PM.
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

i guess a bunch of people arguing amongst each other about ta times and player etiquette for three or four pages counts as an accomplishment.

Lol at bolded you stupid moron Fighmaster even more so back on 360 takes so much more skill than your support/decent dps class your protranser is good for making runs faster for Fighmaster/other fighter classes know your place boy.

Beat my @ss in what i dont see any Fighmaster runs you have posted that have beat me i dont see any Fortefighter runs that have beaten mine and to be honest i havent posted many times up on JP as im still getting my gear finished for the classes i care about i have only been here around for 6months give me a break...

And your last edit you clearly wasnt sorry just like the last time you had a throws your dolls out of the pram you dont fool me and seeing you posting to delta only confirmed you are nothing but a douche.
    lol Sorry if i hurt your feelings princess.
    I don't play FF since it is just a weak version of AF. you should actually know that.. you so called "pro"...

so you say PT is just a supporter? ugh.. wow.. that is just.. wow.. why do i even talk to you anymore? i actually avoid talking to noobs.. it's a waste of time.

I was sorry.. i didn't want all that fuss.. i answered to delta's post because delta tried to pull me in that whole thing..

Please apologise. i won't answer to your posts anymore.. it's clearly a waste of time. i will not put you on the ignore list.. that is childish. Send me a message if you want to say sorry and we can talk about it. but for now.. see ya!

edit: you started it and you end it with putting me on the ignore list? ugh.. that is just.. ugh...
    Last edited by Nel; Oct 3, 2011 at 08:12 PM.