Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Yeah it was a month or two before that update i think. Either so, i still hate sega for closing down the servers, if they get so many money from the 360 servers they could easly keep the pc/ps2 servers running against very low costs either.
    I dont blame you for feeling that way I was pretty pissed when I lost my account. However when theres no profit in what your paying for it only makes sense to get rid of something that has no value to you and pay more money on the other thats giving you the better profit.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I was more then willing enough to pay every 2 months (I could only buy 60 days) to play this, heck i only started online during Shred the Darkness event so i still had tons more to explore, my main was only lv120 or so and my alt's all like lv20 or lower.

I never got to fully enjoy the game, i played it offline for a good while but that's boring so i went online after convincing my parrents finnaly to use their credit card.

Ah well things happend, it just pisses me off when i see 360 players whine and complain about slow updates and such, cause they can at least still play. And no JP server is no option for me, ás much i love japanese i can't stand playing the game in all JP (I tried it for 2 weeks and then never touched it again) and i just lost intrests in the game in general when they shut down the servers.

Which is kinda why i'm happy PSO2 is PC only and not seperated like PSU.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Cloud, that wasn't it, tho there where many other reasons that it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    Cloud, that wasn't it, tho there where many other reasons that it did.
    It was full of fail, a terrible fate for any game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    I was more then willing enough to pay every 2 months (I could only buy 60 days) to play this, heck i only started online during Shred the Darkness event so i still had tons more to explore, my main was only lv120 or so and my alt's all like lv20 or lower.

I never got to fully enjoy the game, i played it offline for a good while but that's boring so i went online after convincing my parrents finnaly to use their credit card.

Ah well things happend, it just pisses me off when i see 360 players whine and complain about slow updates and such, cause they can at least still play. And no JP server is no option for me, ás much i love japanese i can't stand playing the game in all JP (I tried it for 2 weeks and then never touched it again) and i just lost intrests in the game in general when they shut down the servers.

Which is kinda why i'm happy PSO2 is PC only and not seperated like PSU.
    Ya thats one thing I am happy about pso2 is only for the pc.

pso2 only being for the pc is iffy to me i prefer to play my games on consoles as i hate pc gaming in general.the 360 players gripe because they shouldn't have to put up with re-skins and other issues that are mainly sega's fault for not fixing or badly addressing them.Either way a global server is the best way for pso2 to be done and the only way i'd consider buying it.
    I ran from the grove maybe 1 day I'll go back.

To SEGA it may have been "marketing" or upkeep costs, but the players it was a failure. PC/PS2 players own a pair of titles (PSU and PSU-AoTI) which no longer have Online Components, yet are still sold over the counter for the singleplayer without any warning on the box that the game no longer is supported online unless its 360 or PSU JP.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Africa View Post
    pso2 only being for the pc is iffy to me i prefer to play my games on consoles as i hate pc gaming in general.the 360 players gripe because they shouldn't have to put up with re-skins and other issues that are mainly sega's fault for not fixing or badly addressing them.Either way a global server is the best way for pso2 to be done and the only way i'd consider buying it.
    I to prefer to play my games on the consoles but since I like the phantasy star series ill try it on the pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    To SEGA it may have been "marketing" or upkeep costs, but the players it was a failure. PC/PS2 players own a pair of titles (PSU and PSU-AoTI) which no longer have Online Components, yet are still sold over the counter for the singleplayer without any warning on the box that the game no longer is supported online unless its 360 or PSU JP.
    Your right it should be written on the game box that the servers are indeed shut down so people arent suprised that they cant go online.