Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 LastLast

No worries Remius, my wife ended up with two copies of the Greatest Hits version of the game over the years. So, I'm playing it on my PS2.

Just bought the PS3 rerelease combo of ICO and Shadow of the Colussus. Heard good things about those games, never got around to playing them. Should get it tomorrow!

Gaurdian Heroes on XBOX Live Arcade!
    SMILEEEEEEYYYYY!

God I love this game. Yes this is nostalgia talking. But this was the only game I can remember that can have 8 (or was it 12?) players at once hack'n away at baddies.
    No one at my party needs to feel left out during battles.
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

Lol i forgot about XBLA.

So glad i got a PS3 after my Xbox RRoD'd. PSN's market content destroys Xbox's by like a trillion miles. I guess the only thing PSN is missing is a good scene for indie games.

The day i logged on and saw all my fav. PS1 games for like $10 and under, i was like "JAACCKPOOTTTT". Im gonna download Threads of Fate to replay it, Xenogears because i never played it, and then something like Tomb Raider 1 since it was the best in the series

And they'll probably re-release PS2 games too, but it doesn't matter because i still have mine. Hopefully they'll release Final Fantasy X International version, if so i'll definitely get that off PSN even though i have the original game.
    Last edited by RemiusTA; Oct 19, 2011 at 11:49 AM.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    PSN's market content destroys Xbox's by like a trillion miles.
    I had my bullshit flag at the ready for this one until you got to the part about PS1 games. This generation has become remarkably savvy at selling us content that we've already purchased, but Sony is really good at it (honorable mention goes to Nintendo). HD collections are surfacing with enough regularity to make me question how much creativity in the gaming industry has been replaced with business sense. However, in terms of original content (and features) PSN is still desperately trying to play catch-up to XBLA.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    PSN's market content destroys Xbox's by like a trillion miles.
    Kinda like how iOS is the best mobile OS platform out there, right?

The only advantage it has is unchanged, original PlayStation games.

But, you know, if you're in that market, I have a couple recommendations if you need some time killed: SaGa Frontier if you're into RPGs (and are interested in a very east-meets-west RPG design), and I heard they recently released God Hand for download. God Hand is easily one of the best games to grace the PS2.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

With lots of sleep and maybe some work.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

What will I be doing? Playing PSO ep 1 & 2 of course, I'm still not level 200 on any of my characters =(

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Kinda like how iOS is the best mobile OS platform out there, right?
    Huh?
    The only advantage it has is unchanged, original PlayStation games.
    well.....yeah. That's about all it needs. If it wasn't for PSN, i'd probably never get to properly replay FF7, or 9 (i still have 8, but my FF9 disc1 is missing X_X, so i can only replay from my memory card save files....which are all like endgame) and i'd never have played Breath of Fire IV, which honestly to me is rivaling one of the PSX Final Fantasy titles in amount of sheer fun it is to simply play the game. Playing BOF4, FF7/9 reminds me of why JRPGs suck nowadays

But, you know, if you're in that market, I have a couple recommendations if you need some time killed: SaGa Frontier if you're into RPGs (and are interested in a very east-meets-west RPG design), and I heard they recently released God Hand for download. God Hand is easily one of the best games to grace the PS2.
    ill look into it

Still playing with myself ;(

Zizan - [WhitexDragon] - Ecchi