Page 220 of 337 FirstFirst ... 120170210217218219220221222223230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3368

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    You only need to do the chapters that you chose the wrong answer to. If you made a new character, that's the character that'll benefit from having those partner cards unlocked.

For future reference, you have to do it over again for each character that you want those partner cards for.
    thanks for the info...another question can i choose all of the chapters again like playing the whole story mission on a complete save game...cause i really don't remember the chapters that i picked the wrong answers....will it have the same results like getting the good ending of the game...??

sorry for being such a pain to you guys...
    and for my bad English..
    Last edited by floyd009; Dec 6, 2011 at 02:02 AM.

It's not a problem as long as the message gets across.

The top option for the story missions lets you choose any and whichever part of the story/chapter. Like say you need to do chapter 5-2 again choose the second chapter 5 option for it. The ending will be diferent depending on how you answer the choices, so yeah it's still possible to get the other endings.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It's not a problem as long as the message gets across.

The top option for the story missions lets you choose any and whichever part of the story/chapter. Like say you need to do chapter 5-2 again choose the second chapter 5 option for it. The ending will be diferent depending on how you answer the choices, so yeah it's still possible to get the other endings.
    thanks for the help...

Default Anyword on this weapon ?

I think its called "Nodachi" ive been useing it for my Braver Duman and i want to know is their any word of how to unseal it ?

Pspo2i:Souseiki . Lvl 200 Duman Ba/50 Fo/50 Hu/50
    Tsukuyomi . Lvl 200 Cast Ra/50
    Tsukeru Makaze Lvl 200 Newman Fo/50

Seriously, there is a question thread for stuff like this, you don't have to make a new thread every time you want to know something.
    Or you could check the wiki, using a translator or some such.

Anyhow, there is currently no known way to unseal that weapon, people have tried killing 3000+ monsters without changing the weapon or using blasts, etc, but nothing has worked.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

Oh , sorry i completely forgot about it. And thanks for the info . ill just have to find i different weapon then

Pspo2i:Souseiki . Lvl 200 Duman Ba/50 Fo/50 Hu/50
    Tsukuyomi . Lvl 200 Cast Ra/50
    Tsukeru Makaze Lvl 200 Newman Fo/50

What is the best mission for hunting Dual Strong Cannon?
    PSO2
    Titan200 -CAST- RA 40- HU 45- FO 19- GU 50- FI 55
    Titan200 -Human -FO 19- HU 35-FI 20
    Marionette -Newman-FO 50- TE 31

Quote Originally Posted by Titan200 View Post
    What is the best mission for hunting Dual Strong Cannon?
    probably scrap spirit(tactical mission)

PSO2 D-Gold(Caseal) Reina (Duman) Ship 2

Question INFINITY

I already did everything that is written down on this page http://psp2.psupedia.info/Story_missions but no luck getting shizuru's partner card...is there any other way to obtain it other than this method...

Quote Originally Posted by floyd009 View Post
    I already did everything that is written down on this page http://psp2.psupedia.info/Story_missions but no luck getting shizuru's partner card...is there any other way to obtain it other than this method...
    Did you replay chapter 10? You have to get the True Ending before you can get his card.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.