Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Get a job.

Become MORE Awesome.

Finally start drawing this stupid comic I've been writing for years.

Or draw A comic.

Cry about becoming 21.

Oh and continue to abuse Zyru till PSO2 actually comes out.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

My new years resolution? to try my hardest to get back to some serious drawing... maybe ill try Zy's approach and do a drawing a week...

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Get a job.

Become MORE Awesome.

Finally start drawing this stupid comic I've been writing for years.

Or draw A comic.

Cry about becoming 21.

Oh and continue to abuse Zyru till PSO2 actually comes out.

same here, except im crying about being seventeen, lol. Maybe we should bother each other about not drawing!

"No more resolutions for me. I either do or do not. There is no excuse! It is either the death of a thought or the rise of a dream."
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Get outside more
    Play more basketball to relax
    Draw more
    Find work
    Art classes
    Get over stupid stuff that I had to deal with over the years
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post

Become MORE Awesome.
    To do that, you'd have to become awesome in the first place. To others and not only to you in your own mind.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Get my website back up.

Bench 300 (5reps x 5sets)

Get over my ex-wife.

Start doing more film projects.

Get into academy (Corrections).

Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Hawk View Post
    To do that, you'd have to become awesome in the first place. To others and not only to you in your own mind.
    Very true, but in addition, you can't look for acknowledgement from others that you are doing so, in the first place. So in a way, you do have to be self-convinced that what you are doing is awesome for others, even if they don't give you the acknowledgement for it. And why? Because a lot of the time, you won't get that kind of feedback. Sure, it doesn't help you gauge yourself since a lack of acknowledgement can seem like you are just saying you're awesome to others in your own mind. But in a way, you kind of have to. Those who wait for acknowledgement to confirm will often find themselves cynical and feeling unappreciated. So yeah, it's funny that you do have to convince yourself that what you are doing is right to get by, because often that is all you have to go on.

stay healthy and try not to get cancer. my boss have been fighting cancer for about
    a year and some months now. he seem to do better, but the poison treatment they
    gave him kill a lot of his brain cells. he might looks well, but i'm not so sure about his
    mind at the moment.

one of my co-worker, Mr. Do, have cancer in his liver. the doctor literally told him to just go home
    and spend his time with his family. there is NOTHING they can do to save him. this guy
    been working with me for about 3 years now. last i saw him, he was doing so well and
    doesn't look like he would have cancer at all. the doctor told him that they'll send the
    nurses to give him pain killer when he feels pain....until the day he passes away. i'm really
    sad to see him in that condition. some of the workers that visited him told me he was crying.
    i would probably too if i were him. the doctor says he got about only a month left to live
    because the cancer is spreading from his liver up to his lungs. it was too late to save him.

life really can be cruel. this person that once work with me now is lying in his bed ready to
    die any moment. my boss was lucky to be able to be cure from the treatment (not sure about his mind though).
    the only thing i can do for Mr. Do now, is pray that he wont feel a lot of pain when he passes away.

after seeing both of them getting cancer like that, i really hope that i dont get any sort of cancer
    myself. i still want to live pass 50 years old at the least (28 at the moment). Mr. Do is 48 years old
    and he have a 5 years old daughter and wife. i just dont know what to say anymore...i really
    hope everything is ok for his family. this is just a REALLY bad thing that can happen to Mr. Do
    since it happens on during the Christmas time and the New Year...things just couldnt get any worst for him.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Hawk View Post
    WHOOOAA got sumtin against me now? It's fine it's fine...

Soon you too will mature and understand the ways of awesome. Then you shall know how it works and why it is easy to achieve! Though it's funny most people I meet OUTSIDE of internet forums usually think I'm an okay guy. Guess I'm just a dick here on purpose if you DO have something against me. @_@ /barely even know you

@ Taijutsu Alright we have each other dA's so every other week we don't see new drawings we yell at each other to get to work.

Also I kinda agree with keilyn, it's kind of irresponsible to say "I'LL DO X AFTER NEW YEARS EVE" Instead people should just get up and do it when they know they have to do it. In general I see it as "I at least wanna finish what I'm trying to do before this year ends" A deadline makes it more of a goal.

edit: @ xefi: that's really kind of hard to swallow, I know what it's like to feel like you've known someone for a while and all of a sudden it's time for them to go unexpectedly...
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Jan 3, 2012 at 10:54 PM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.