Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

I never have. I think a lot of players went away from her after they nerf'd her big time since BBCT. I'm sure there are some pretty good Rachel users still out there though

have they nerf'd TAGER?

im new you see and well hes overpowered,those grab combos kill you almost instantly

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Tager needs buffs and supposedly this time for Extend he possibly isn't the worst.

Stop holding back the SCIENCE with misinformation!

What do you mean?

I don't play BlazBlue, but I'm assuming he means:

Tager can put out some damage, yes. I'll go out on a limb and say his grab combos are not "instant kills;" they probably involve some amount of mixup that can be bested at a higher level of play. On the contrary, Tager doesn't have enough tools to get him into positions where he can use those combos. At a higher level he is lacking (!) and needs buffs to keep him competitive.

"Stop holding back the SCIENCE (read: truth, over-analyzed matchups and discussions) with misinformation (misconceptions due to personal experiences from getting caught up in the mixups)!" is most likely what he meant.

But again, I don't play BlazBlue. That's just an interpretation from general fighting game knowledge and reading the last 3 posts.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Thank you Slidikinshosp tiped your name right but Tager does have tools to get or more accurate yet, make YOU get closer.its magnetism makes you get closer whenever he uses his grab combos.and then....DEATH.

You should settle this argument via an online match. You know, like REAL men.

I added mantis killer and i just havent had any time to play with work and endless running of S4 mission on jp psu i promise ill have to get some games in with you mantis lol
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

Quote Originally Posted by XTenguX View Post
    Has anyone mained a Rachel?

I main rachel. You want to pick her up? You should. She and carl are the least played characters.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slidikins View Post
    I don't play BlazBlue, but I'm assuming he means:

Tager can put out some damage, yes. I'll go out on a limb and say his grab combos are not "instant kills;" they probably involve some amount of mixup that can be bested at a higher level of play. On the contrary, Tager doesn't have enough tools to get him into positions where he can use those combos. At a higher level he is lacking (!) and needs buffs to keep him competitive.

"Stop holding back the SCIENCE (read: truth, over-analyzed matchups and discussions) with misinformation (misconceptions due to personal experiences from getting caught up in the mixups)!" is most likely what he meant.

But again, I don't play BlazBlue. That's just an interpretation from general fighting game knowledge and reading the last 3 posts.
    You are pretty much correct. I mained Tager for some time, and yes, in terms of low level play he can wreck pretty much anybody. Once you get into the higher levels, however, people have learned to counter him. He severely lacks any kind of getting in move, only through Sledge Hammer and his j.C can he get in reliably. He does have very damaging combos, and his grab combos and resets make him a dangerous counter character. If you mess up again Tager, you can say goodbye to half or more of your HP.