View Poll Results: Which ship should we be on?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ship 1.

10 18.52%
  • Ship 2.

34 62.96%
  • I dont care.

10 18.52%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Serephim View Post
    inb4 ship 2 ends up like PSU ship 2 because everyone thought ship 1 would be crowded
    Quote Originally Posted by Valini View Post
    ...which would then make players go to ship 1 because they expect it to be less crowded
    What would we do without our paradoxes?

It's of little concern to me which ship I end up on. But, at least this thread will give me an idea of where I can expect to find people. I'll likely make my decision once I see the results.
    Verdana is a pretty good font.

2X-6 Corsair :: Metal XII :: Unit 12 :: War :: Dozen
    Neyami Red :: Dr. Paul :: Izar Erori :: Brynhildr :: Fenchano

Quote Originally Posted by maxx69 View Post
    Ship 1 for the best experience. It's more exciting to be with a massive crowd of people and there's no reason to be PSOW SEKRIT CLUB ONLY. Unless of course, Ship 1 has a player limit and is constantly full.
    It would be best to go under the radar. A big group of English speakers on a populated server is going to be easy pickings for the ban hammer.

simple, just don't talk very much lol.

It's also not very hard to take whatever name you had and sound it out in Katakana.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    It would be best to go under the radar. A big group of English speakers on a populated server is going to be easy pickings for the ban hammer.
    So use outside programs to talk.

Come on guys... think about it... if SEGA truly didn't want english speakers on their servers they would have ip blocks up. It's more efficient than having gms search for potential unwanted players on a server.

Though I've heard that there is a community black list, but that shouldn't be of concern as long as we don't speak in english openly in the main lobby.
    Accepted into Alpha 2
    Class: FOnewearl
    Level: 12
    Check here to see when Alpha 2 will up for you!
    Countdown to Alpha 2 Day 2

Speak only in the field, not around the public, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Valini View Post
    Come on guys... think about it... if SEGA truly didn't want english speakers on their servers they would have ip blocks up. It's more efficient than having gms search for potential unwanted players on a server.

Though I've heard that there is a community black list, but that shouldn't be of concern as long as we don't speak in english openly in the main lobby.
    I just think it would be respectful to stay out of their way.

I just think it would be respectful to stay out of their way.
    Just so they could ban later by looking in the chat logs recorded on the servers?
    Please.

I think we should just keep to ourselves b/c of that community blacklist, but don't go thinking the company is that ban happy if they don't have many restrictions to begin with.
    They should know that mere names and addresses don't filter out foreigners as much as other methods do.
    Accepted into Alpha 2
    Class: FOnewearl
    Level: 12
    Check here to see when Alpha 2 will up for you!
    Countdown to Alpha 2 Day 2

It's not the GMs that lurk, it's the other players that spot westerners and report them.

I really don't blame them. I guess what I'm trying to see is I think we should just stay out of their way. Like you said only chatting in the field is a good idea.

You guys are being way too paranoid.

Same regulations of "JP only" is also in JP PSU. Are obvious outside players being banned left and right from it? No. Not at all.

They don't even care to place an IP block.

Just don't be a nuisance to other players and I'm utmost certain there will be no problems.