Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Tiny Ranger

Default Looking for some adventuring friends.

Hi I'm new to PSU and would like to make some new friends. I am a veteran MMORPG player but this is the first time I have ever played PSU. None of my old friends are currently playing or wish to return to play on this game so I'm hoping to meet some new, friendly faces to make the game a more enjoyable experience. If anyone is interested leave your Gamertag in the thread and I'll send you a friend invite on XBL

xRedRaz0rx

Always looking for new friends!
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

GT:Slipknotfan123

I should be back online next week so feel free to add me for some adventurous play.

GT:Garyy Oak
    I dont have many friends on psu so.....yeah lol

RagingGayGuy Bd
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

Quote Originally Posted by Arelia View Post
    Hi I'm new to PSU and would like to make some new friends. I am a veteran MMORPG player but this is the first time I have ever played PSU. None of my old friends are currently playing or wish to return to play on this game so I'm hoping to meet some new, friendly faces to make the game a more enjoyable experience. If anyone is interested leave your Gamertag in the thread and I'll send you a friend invite on XBL
    Welcome to psoworld and the community.I hope are welcome is a pleasant one. My advice to you is Be very Careful on psu on the xbox 360.Not trying to scare you in anyway and is not my place to discouraging you from playing the game.try to learn on your own for a bit before looking for ppl to play with and learn more about game surrounding like explore what kind of class you really like to Be.Please be safe from the random silly & crazy psu player from the 4th floor. Most of them will do anything to hurt other player so be self aware of there presents. If you have any question about the Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs we have a forum section that is very nice place to ask around http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28

and of course don't forget about http://psupedia.info/ is a nice place for finding rare location and more.My advice is explore for your self
    So Happy hunting and be Safe Great Guardian from the other side of PSU
    Last edited by JCGamer; Jan 28, 2012 at 02:42 AM.

DrKintaro always on when ever i have time to play

Hello Arelia, I just recently returned to the game myself. My girlfriend and I play it together, add me if you would like another PSU companion GT: Omg ItzaMonkey

WRECKtos hope we can play and hunt together real soon
    Akumamaru - Male Newman - Lv. 180- All classes 20 - 30071088

Well, i been in this forum for a month nd i am still looking out to make friends.. so LOL !