Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Here's a good tip for customizing the color of your mag:
    1st, give a baby mag to a friend whose outfit's color matches what u want to use. Ask him/her to equip it. Make sure that this baby mag has never been equipped before. Once it's been equipped, the color should be locked in and can't be changed again. Get the mag back and evolve it to your preference.

I find collecting different evolutions of mag to be alot more fun and rewarding than getting a super-rare mag cells (which i find to be not so rare anymore). It seems almost everyone has a chao or opa2 nowadays

oops, i didn't know the info above has already been posted here in another thread

Hey guys,
    I've transferred 6 MAGs (yellow, white, red, blue, black, orange) from other characters & I'm raising them with my main character (purple) now. They all retained their original color, but are evolving according my Hunter-B pattern. I haven't got them all over level 50 yet, but when I do, I plan to go thru some different level 50+ evoloutions to see what pats are standard & which parts retain the original color.

From what I've seen out there personally, I tend to agree that all level 50+ MAGs have a standard 'body' color & the 'eyes' or 'highlight' colors are the only parts that retain their original color.

The reported grey / yellow ILA could be TV or monitor color settings being a bit off. Grey- yellow really isn't too far off from Purple- green As for a red BANA, however, that is way far off from dark grey- purple. (check out the BANA & ILA in my sig pic below). Hmmm...

I want to believe...

Well, it may be a while before I get all of my rainbow-colored MAG babies thru some evoloutions, but I'll be sure to let you all know what my experiment turns out.

later...