Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

I accidentaly disposed my GH tropies. Can I get another one? I heard this throphies are limited.
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

You can get more by playing an alternate character and completing GH with that character.
    PSO2
    Titan200 -CAST- RA 40- HU 45- FO 19- GU 50- FI 55
    Titan200 -Human -FO 19- HU 35-FI 20
    Marionette -Newman-FO 50- TE 31

thanks that helps.
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Is there any one route that's better for getting the max points?

any route is fine you just need to know the proper way of increasing the multiplier.Any route can give you 99500+ points you just need to kill all purple monsters quickly and second is the white auras enemies, if there's no purple go straight to white and after that with enough multiplier destroy all things that can give you extra points, and there's a time while you play GH if you finish it with enough time it can give you extra points in the end. Follow strauss guide at the start of this thread and better understanding and there's a guide too.
    "

Imo the dark route is the easiest to get 80k+ on, because of the extra room with the red bel pannons.

If you kill those with the 3x multiplier on, you will get 70k+ easily before the boss.
    The optional red aura monsters in the other 2 routes are harder to beat or have strong attacks.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

yeah thats correct too! and the boss out there is kinda have low def. you can kill it in two shots or more. Ranger speaking.
    "

Strauss would it be possible for you to PDF this guide in some way or form but?