Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
    The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

lol..this is getting really hectic.
    ----------------------------------

"dammit!" magneta shouted as she got frozen in ice by lyric's rabarta spells... but still she was still able to listen to what was going on, and heard iceblink mumble about going down to ragol with his little sister..

"hmphh" magenta focused and strained, and with that exterted her upper body muscles with all her might, and shattered the ice covering her.. unfortunately iceblink has already gone, and dr montage had come in.

Thus magenta made a hasty retreat home to change her dress to something less, ahem, revealing. after that she joined kodiaks group, got into another melee with robots.. and laughing rather loudly when the racaseal shurikane became a subject of humiliation as her body parts were used as weapons....

later

"oh dear.." magenta said as she helped elanor fix shurikane.. "poor wee android...but..", magenta thought to herself.. "i must continue with my **secret task**"..realizing that noone was looking in her general direction.. she opened up her blouse, and looked at the secret pack of measuring tools she had tucked into her cleavage.

"hmm..readings.. normal, air sample quanta density... low.. thats odd... must go back to forest to see what.s.." magenta stoped as she noticed fargo nearby, and staring blatantly at her revealed bosom..

"ackkk.." out of reflex, magenta casted a mid level foie which knocked fargo down.

"pervert!" she shouted.. and as she looked around, she saw that iceblink was also staring, and emperor rage.

"nice pair of hooters, just like mine" akumi responded... magenta looked down, and realized that while casting foie, her bra had become undone..

"aiee.." magenta picked up her measuring tools and ran. she hid in the corner, buttoned up, and rejoined the group, behaving as nothing ever happened..
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

GBN (Great Buffer Nawms)
    Sitting at a chair looking at a moniter. Duh

Just to let you know, I'm reading all of this. I know many other people who are too.

To everyone thats writing errr typing, keep up the good work.

Heh heh... over 1500 views! Oh my god! What turned out from just me being bored has now grown this large! ^_^;

"pervert!" she shouted.. and as she looked around, she saw that iceblink was also staring, and emperor rage.
    *blinks* When did I join your group? I'm in Mines 3 at the moment... yes, the secret hidden stage! ^_^;

- - -

Frustrated with the lack of responses, I finally decided to try out a function on my shield arm. Opening the hatch, I attempt to type on the tiny keyboard there, and lo and behold, I actually manage to send mail. Heh.

Waiting just a moment, the display shows a mail symbol, and I open the message.

Coming down now.
    Which color pipe?
    --Everyone

...? Huh? Oh... colour, right.

Blue. See you in
    Mines 3.
    --IceBlink

There. Done. Who would have ever thought there was a third level to the Mines? I sigh as I look at my absorb armour. That last hammering really crunched it. It's been with me for quite a while... ah well. I pull out a Holiness armour somehow from my pack, and pull that on, before filling up the slots with the units I was using. I'm finally able to support the weight of it... heh.

"S-so, IceBlink?" Elenor said, from Lyric's lap, who was busy sleeping for now, waiting for the others.

"Hmmm?"

"I... I just wanted you to know that... I-I..."

Unfortunately for her (and probably fortunately for me), she was interrupted by the sound of people coming out of the telepipe.

"Look! There's IceBlink!"

Heh... they found me. I smile at them. "Welcome to Mines 3..."

- - -

^_^ Who's up next? ^_^

It's not me. I'm not here.

Fargo sat up from the floor, wiping the remians of Magenta's devastatingly acurate Foie
    from his teary eyes with one hand, and busy stemming the generous flow of blood streaming
    from his nose with his other hand.

After suffering Akumi's comparsions and KodiaX's "Oh! So there is flesh under all
    that period drama costume!", Magenta was having her own problems. Turning her back on the
    group, her face flushing a deep red, she was trying to get her bra back together, mumbling
    curses to herself.
    "God-damn front clasp Bra's - flaming danger to modesty, that's what they are, I.. oh
    buggerit!". Her fingers, still branding-iron hot after casting Foie, had melted the clasp.
    She uttered something truelly unprintable under her breath, and cast a very very delicate
    Foie whislt holding the two halves of her underwear, welding them together. Of course, now
    it would be a damn problem getting the stupid thing off, but that was a problem the future
    held, and hopefully the future held this problem in the privacy of her Apartment on Pioneer 2.

Meanwhile, Fargo had shuffled over to Emporer Rage to confirm what his weeping eyes had seen.
    "You see? She's not totally made of iron - beneath that vicious, cold-calculating crust there
    lies a flighty, fancifull female!" Rage laughed.
    "Rage, I heard that, and I warn you now that my rules on Grudge bearing are by now means
    written down" threatened Magenta.
    "Yes, but what about your rules on chest baring?" giggled Sciler, setting Akumi laughing so
    hard she fell over, and causing Fargo's nose to bleed again.
    Rage just smirked, he'd known Magenta long enough not to be frightened of her threats, and he
    and Kodiax helped up the gurgling Akumi who had lughed so hard she looked in need of medical
    attention. If looks could kill, the glance Magenta shot at the HUnewearl would have required
    the entire MED lab's attention...

Fargo meanwhile stood, one arm folded across his chest, the other hand holding his nose, his
    eyes screwed shut in anger and face bright red embarrasment for both himself and Magenta.
    "Right. Do you think we could get on with finding Elenor's head? Who knows? We might even bump
    into IceBlink on the way."
    "Ooh, who's got testy all of a sudden?" mocked Sciler
    "Oh don't mind him, he's just a bit socially inept!" joked Rage.
    "I think Fargo's got the hots for..." started Akumi
    "I think we should take Fargo's rather good suggestion and get on with it!!" interupted Magenta.
    Magenta in her current mood was not to be trifled with (though she'd have looked pretty good
    covered in trifle...!), and she led the group into the next room.
    Akumi and Sciler winked at each other and whispered out of earshot from the rest of the gang.
    "How old do you think Fargo is?" Akumi questioned under her breath.
    "I dunno, early twenties?" replied Sciler
    "Yah, that's what I figured" Akumi whispered.
    "Doesn't get out much does he?"

well, that's it. I'm off to france for 8 days now, and I probably won't get a chance to contribute anything till I get back (heh! Taking the modem cable for the portable just in case though!) - but knowing my luck it'll all have finished and dissapeared by the time I get back *sob!*
    IceBlink - if the story moves someplace, I'd really appreciate it if you could email me - check my profile - and tell me where it's gone!
    sorry for the inconveniance!

arrgh, what a time for a holiday!

Keep Fargo safe everyone! And keep this going! it gets better every day, and now I'm gonna have a weeks worth of drama and comedy moments backlogged to get through!
    Good luck, and speak to you all in a week or so!!!
    Who knows? when I get back I might even go take Fargo online! so then I'll see you all!

BYEEE!
    laters,
    Fargo

Okay, a warning that this chapter may be a little more serious and action-packed than most readers may be used to since this deals with LIna304's past and I love thrashing through the mines like a devilish whirlwind. So without further ado, I give you:

ENTER THE CRUSHINATOR, part 1

*As the others were discussing amongst themselves which way to begin searching for IceBlink and Elenor?s head, Lina304 managed to slip away. Some kind of compulsion program had kicked in, you see. Ever since Lina had learned that the Engineers that had created her, had worked on building up the Pioneer 1 colony she had felt a need to discover if they had created anymore 304 model androids, in effect her siblings. When the huge search team had entered the mines, the compulsion had started off light, but had continued to grow the deeper they had advanced into the mines. And now the compulsion overwhelmed her and ordered her to follow a eerily dark unlit pathway...*

*Back where the others were, magenta suffered an embarassing moment. And it wasn?t until the party had recovered from their laughing fits that they suddenly realized that a certain yellow android was missing from their ranks.*

?Where?s Lina?? KodiaX wondered aloud.

?Wow, she actually managed to sneak off without us noticing. You?d think that it would be really hard not to notice a bright yellow and extremely talkative RAcaseal walking off,? Emperor Rage shook his head in wonderment.

?I?ll try mailing her,? Mina suggested, ?Lina. Oi, yahooo. Lina, Lina-rappy.... come in Lina?

?Is that how you always send mail?? chuckled KodiaX.

?Hey, it helps me type okay? You type your way, and I?ll type in mine.? Mina said and stuck her tongue out at the HUmar.

?Heh, just hope she hasn?t lost her head like Elenor. One headless RAcaseal is bad enough.? KodiaX commented. ?Why the heck did I ever learn to program androids? I should have gone to law school like mom said? he thought silently to himself.

?Hey, I?ve got mail from Cienna! Hi Cienna. What?s that? You?ve been mailing Lina also? No response? Hmm... well we?re here in the Mines and we were looking for Ice and Lyric when Elenor lost her head, and magenta lost her bra, and then Lina sneaked off... Uh huh, ok use the pipe in the hospital, we just piped Sciler in. Ok, see you in a few. Uh huh, bye bye.?

*In a few seconds, Cienna bounces through the pipe.*

?Wow, big group today,? the red-haired Hunewearl noted. ?We should probably split up. I?ll help search for Lina, I know what signs to look for.?

?I?ll help too, I?ve been wanting to ask her about maybe doing a song request,? Mina offered. ?KodiaX should come too,? she added as an afterthought.

?Wh-what? Why me? I mean of course I?ll help, but er why not Fargo? He?s got a much nicer mines weapon than me anyways,? KodiaX asked. ?Of course if it?ll mean getting away from deranged Shurikane...? he thought and smiled a little.

?Well, like you said... what if she?s badly injured and needs to be put back together again? Your the one who managed to program a RAcaseal frame into going to the bar and scaring the heck out of everybody,? Mina reminded him.

?Damn, I really should have listened to mom back then...? KodiaX thought to himself as he followed the two Hunewearls as they walked down a dark pathway.

?Hold on Cienna, let me get ducky out. He?s a pretty bright MAG and will help to light the darkness a bit,? Mina said and the two Hunewearls stopped for a bit.

KodiaX who is still lost in the past, wondering why he hadn?t listened to his mom and gone to law school instead, runs into Cienna?s bum.

?Hey, watch where your going!? Cienna complains and slaps the unfortunate human a bit.

?Ow ow! Well, what the hell were you doing stopping in the dark all of a sudden? How was I supposed to know?!? KodiaX shouted.

?There! Should be brighter now,? Mina smiled satisfingly as her duck-like MAG illuminated a small radius around the three.

?Hmph. KodiaX, take point position,? Cienna commanded.

?Hey, that?s not fair. I don?t want you running into my bum if I stop suddenly in the dark? the Humar complained.

?Oh for.... Mina, will be behind you, okay?? the peeved HUnewearl conceded.

*The three continue along the path, KodiaX striking up a conversation with the younger Newearl*

?Something has been bugging me, Mina? KodiaX said as they ran along the dark pathway, ?how the heck did you get into the bar underage??

?Huh? Oh, well Lina convinced the bouncer to let me in,? Mina explained.

?Yeah, Super Saiyan Girl can be pretty persuasive,? KodiaX said aloud. Remembering the abuse Lina had heaped on him earlier he thought to himself, ?She?s got a mean right roundhouse too.?

?Look! Up ahead, wow looks like something exploded in here!? Mina exclaimed. For the next room was littered with the broken bodies of dubchics, gillchics, canadines, and one or two Sinow Beats.

?Looks like the work of Lina?s charge repeaters,? Cienna nodded picking up a small clear diamond with a yellowish tint. ?See these? Those special mechguns use Meseta as ammunition, the ones Lina has are especially unfriendly to machines. I?ve seen her take down a Garanz with one round. She may not be responding to our mail, but she?s still coherent enough to defend herself. We must be getting close, let?s hurry,? so saying Cienna unsheathed her gungnir. Mina pulled out her Sinow Beat blades and KodiaX pulled out his... Varista.

?Ladies first,? KodiaX chuckled.

?Oh alright, looks like I don?t have a choice,? Cienna admitted and bounced on ahead.

*Meanwhile Lina is silently wreaking havoc on the denizens of the mines. As soon as one machine appears within range, it is shattered by the power of her Charge Repeaters. However, the yellow android?s mind is anywhere but on the battle. All of her processors are focused on searching for a single mechanical signature... the signature of 304... *

?304.... san zero shi... 304.... 304 goushitsu hakushi... no sakura...? she is mumbling to herself, a glazed look upon her face.

A song is playing in her head...

As always, nothing has shifted from the window
    The cherry blossoms...
    trembling / trembling / trembling / pliantly dancing in the wind

Today, my consciousness is also dispersing
    Who are you? / I cannot remember anything
    Taking my hands reassuringly...
    Tears overflowed, falling into my grasped hands

Those eyes, from which the flow seemed never to end,
    were telling me something
    Why does your scent seem so nostalgic....?
    In this room, I have surely lost my life alone
    The flower upon which no one can gaze is....

The quickly scattering flowers are shaking in the wind
    The white infirmary, blowing in the wind

The pain was increasing with each passing day
    You held my thinning, mechanical body

I approached my final moments,
    and recalled a single precious person
    Tomorrow, I will become ashes and return to the sand
    The cherry blossoms seen in the window
    I want to sleep beneath them

I was bound with care / within your hands....
    Room 304 / Transporting me silently
    as if forgetting you twice

From now on, I will sway in the wind with the cherry blossoms,
    remembering you

flutteringly / flutteringly
    flutteringly / flutteringly

?yurari to / yurari to...? Lina whispers. Then, suddenly klaxons begin to sound, with a grinding of gears, Three Garanz appear in front of the RAcaseal. They fire their missiles just as she snaps out of the apparent spell she has been under.

*Just then Cienna, Mina, and KodiaX catch up to her*

?Damn! That?s a lot of missiles!? KodiaX swore.

?We?ve got to save her! Charge!!? Cienna yelled and leaped suicidally into the room filling with Garanz missiles.

*Apparently having had a Dragon fall on you, teaches you something. As Lina was much faster in responding to the threat this time. Quickly rolling out of the way of most of the first wave of missiles, she ducked behind the second Garanz. The homing missiles of the first hitting its comrade instead and giving the android a chance to replenish some of her health with the battery fluid leaking out of the downed Garanz. She then turned her repeaters upon the third Garanz just as Cienna and Mina reached them and with a burst of rounds and a dual slice from the two HUnewearls, the Garanz was soon holed and diced as swiss cheese passed through a blender. The first Garanz was preparing for another volley of missiles at the team when suddenly a loud mechanical voice echoed across the room.*

?HAH! THIS IS FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, GARANZ, YOU BASTARD!!!? and with that a yellow HUcast appeared Gold S-beat style and leaped downward at the Garanz with a flying downward kick that created a crack on the top of the machine?s armor. The crack widened as the Hucast slammed his other foot down with a loud ?HEEEYAAHHH!? and with a shudder the Garanz cracked down the middle and exploded violently. As the debris settled, the yellow Hucast stood with his arms crossed across his chest and an imperious stare at the intruders. (which was kind of weird since the HUcast didn?t have any actual infrared eyes that could be seen)*

- - -

Who is this strange Hucast that fought like a Sinow Beat? Find out next time on the next ep-- er I mean chapter of the exiting adventures of IceBlink?s Weird Life...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: KLin-304 on 2001-04-06 01:00 ]</font>

could've been me. I started to act like a S-beat ( and like a lot of other creatures too) when I spild yellow paint all over my favorite (and only one I have) white armor. But I don't recall anything about that, I was kinda a bit short circuited when that happened. hehe

sigh, since no one added a page of their story in IceBlink's Weird Life, I supose it's my turn to write a bit ( or a lot ).

.................................................. ...

the disk is as old as me, so some areas are severely damaged, sorry about not having disk 1.01, I only remember having that disk on me when I got online for the first time. I also added a part of blabla on it so that you can understand a little better...

BWS-1's origin, DATA disk 2.01

"BWS-1" was the code name they gave me after hours of long ralated search about it's meaning.

It is said that, in ancient time, a company created a mighty sword from the class of the katana, it was manufactured and called a BWS-1. It was the finest, on the edge of the technologie blade weapon for it's time. The primary goal of the "B" project was to create a deadly cast capable of killing with blades with a revolutionary style of close combat, similar to the shinobi fighting still.

I was meant to be an easy-to-copy kind of android so they could create armies of me. But it ended up as a major flaw, well, it ended up as what I am today, all alone, with no family. The only cousins I have are probably the Sinow Beats. That's why everytime I kill a S-beat, I kill a part of me...

Now, on with the story of my misty past.

It all started in a primitive laboratory of Ragol, on Pionner 1 (yes, I'm from Pionner 1). I didn't have a body yet, I was a tiny little piece of metal contaning the basic notions of survival.

``the project must be aborded, we can't let Pionner 2 know of the existence of that HUcast in construction, it's...

before the programmer could conclude the destruction sequence of the micro_core ( it's like a processor, only, it has matter around it, almost like a human brain), an hyper space portal was detected near Ragol ... it was Pionner 2 arriving.

``I dare you to destroy what we've been working on for more than 2 years, screamed Dr Calus at the programmer.

-TRANCEMISSION WITH UNKNOWN SHIP IN 6.7 CYCLES-

``But sir... sir!? aaaaarrrrrggggg!!!

the programmer fell, lifeless on the ground, the head pierced by a photon drill...

``I'll finish the project by my self, Dr Calus muttered, I have more time then I could ask for...

-TRANCEMISSION WITH UNKNOWN SHIP IN 4.2 CYCLES-

``OMG, it can't be!? it's... it's thinking? allready? it doesn't have the learning ship yet? Damn programmers, they always mess up with the concept...

-TRANCEMISSION WITH UNKNOWN SHIP IN 1.9 CYCLES-

``hmmm, time running out, only if I could get in contact with the PRIMARY CORE... wait? where is the micro_core!? The doc wondered, staring at the operation table.

_BACK-UP BATTERY LEVEL : REFILLING_

``what the...!?

_SPARK ONLINE IN 0.1 CYCLE_

``no, not yet, it doesn't have a bod...

has he was about to finish saying "body", he saw glowing indigo eyes in the regenaration chamber.

It was me, I took the body of a scientific HUcast that needed some repare. I copied the files that I had in the micro_core and replaced the HUcast's protocol by mine, the bran new BWS-1 protocol never tested before. Now, if you're wondering how the hell I got in that chamber, I'll explain. It's easy, when your only a source of energy, you have total freedom to go where you want in anything that is connected to you or near you...

-BEGINNING TRANSMISSION WITH UNKNOWN SHIP-

``what... no... must ... trancfer... files to ... the mining casts... at last... we... will have... win... over... dar.... z....

-TrA N... INTeR... d... _

as I get out of the chamber, my sencers detected an increadibly high temparature in the lab. My eye sigh wasn't fonctioning, but my system was telling me both eyes were fine. it's after I realized that I was seeing, only, it was total darkness surrounding me.

Something big just arrivered, and it wasn't the arrival of the angels... it was too... too dark to be something good.

As far as I recall, I don't know how I got to Pionner 2. I remember seeing a group of scientists and a hunter heading in the lab while I was in sleep mode. the only thing I know is that one of em had a red ring...

I heard a femal voice that screamed: T hat... w..hha t.. we .. we.re.rere.. loooooo...k ing.. or... tel.... it to.......... 2. (I could barely hear, the head was heavily damaged after the unknown event...)

I hope to find the DATA disk 1.01 someday. It's my purpose, my quest for... for my origins

pretty short I know, but, I did my best. Maybe if I slept, I'd have more energy to put on my story, feel free to help me find my disk...
    I want to beleive... the truth is out there...

*sigh* works has been so busy that I can't continue writing any fanfic. :/ And I just started to introduce more people in the fan fiction I met from PSO too. Anyways check you guys around. Keep up the good work. You should try to write it up on txt and have them download it.

PSOW's bitch, proud virgin and light poster
    Somewheeeere oveeer the raiiinbooow, in like a pile of mud or something.

How the heck do you guys remember all the characters? My head is spiiiiining.....

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

magenta was now a bit lost... and quite frankly frustrated with the team splitting up into different factions.. or maybe its because she ended being lumbered with Fargo, Emperor rage, and the deranged android shurikane..

she wondered about the yellow wearing android, lina, and what made her leave the group without anyone's noticing... could be the same thing that were influence these mechanoid gillchicks that they were fighting.. hmm..
    anyway she put her head down slightly and wished cienna, kodiax, and mina good luck.

but then she got more worried when she saw that her instruments where indicating that those strange energy emanations she had read earlier had increased rapidly to a high level...

"be careful people..lookout for anything" she warned the others..

"okay, " emperor rage said, as he took the front, knowing that if anything were to occur, he is best equipped to handle it, while magenta remained in the middle of the group, a good strategic position to cast spells.

they wondered off to a room, never before seen in the mines by anyone in the group..The floor was littered with robot parts, and the wall was covered with what look like hierloglyphics, strange symbolisms that look chaotic, but at the same time ordered..

"This reminds of of those writings on those monoliths we found" said Emperor rage.

"you mean those switches that opened doors into the ruins" followed fargo..

"yep, ..but this is different, theres no switch.. just this room."

"this is strange..very strange" fargo pondered.

"yes indeed..and.." magenta was distracted by a louding beeping coming from her instruments (which conveniently tucked into her bosom).

"what the hell was that!" shouted emperor rage.

"I sense troubblleee." mocked shurikane, though the deranged android was quick enough to ready herself with her weapons. Likewise, Fargo got out his melee weapon, and emperor rage followed suit.

"What are your doohickeys saying magenta," asked Rage.

"unbelievable..." magenta replied, "this kind of reading is something i'd only get if i were near a dark falz...damnit!.. lets get out of here... get out of here NOOOWW!!"

With that warning, all four of them ran to the door they used to come in.. but it suddenly flickered, and the seams which outlined it suddenly dissappeared.. an evil laughter filled the room, and the walls glowed bright red, then orange, then yellow... and the writings turned bright white...suddenly they were engulfed in a ball of bright white light.

when all the lights subsided, the four found themselves in a flat pleasant piece of land..

"hmm.. looks like we may have to fight a dark falz after all" Fargo said

"hehe..no problem" replied Rage.

"I dont know people..look" magenta pointed towards the flat piece of land they were on..

"what? theres nothing there, theres nothing around except grass" Rage followed

"EXAACTLY! " magenta responded.. "wheres the monument that...?" magenta was immediately cut off by a nervous looking Fargo, who was looking over her shoulder. Magenta turned to see what FArgo was looking at, and was shocked to a see a gigantic island floating in the horizon.. on it was a monument similar to the one they mentioned, but at least a thousand times bigger, with what looked like a clawed hand on top, holding an enormos glowing orb.

"uh oh....herre it comess.." shurikane warned, and a few seconds later the robotic parts they saw earlier, appeared on the grassy ground they were on. The parts started moving, collecting themselves together into four groups.. surrounding magenta, rage, fargo, and shurikane...then suddenly they started connecting themselves together.

magenta realized that whatever theyre going to form into, it would be best not to let them get the chance at all. Thus she focused, and casted a high level Rafoie, hitting all four groups of metallic parts with tremendous explosions.. but it didnt work, so she casted Razonde followed by Rabarta, which yielded similar results.

"aww spit.." Rage said as he readied his tremendous sword, and looked upon the now formed monstrosity in front of him. Like wise, in the other corner of defensive square the group formed, Fargo, gritted his teeth and focused his sight on another mechanical being. Shurikane covered magenta's back, as she also faced a similar being. All of them, magnta noticed, looked like chaos bringers from ruins, except that their lower right arms now looks like modified spined bazookas, and their left arms are holding huge red partisans.. and on their shoulders are what looked like deformed ila mags.."high level technique users?" magenta quizzed to herself.

Then the "modified" chaos bringers stood on their back hoofs, and roared simultananeously, bringing even a chill even down magenta's hardened spine. Then with another bellow, they charged.
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /