Default Hey I'm new to PSU!

Yeah so i just downloaded it to my Xbox 360, and also subscribed and got AOTI. I was wondering about a few things so dont mind my asking!

1.) Do I have the ability to use a keyboard USB wise with this game, like for a normal computer?

2.) Is there voice chat like with a headset or anything?

3.) Are there Clans/Guilds?

4.) Finally this is more of a personal thing, would anyone mind being my friend on the game? :P I dont know barely anything besides a few basic things, because ive played Psp1 and PsP2, but I've been online the PSU servers and...well.. I feel lost. Its a completely different atmosphere! My name ingame is Myranee if you ever see me just give me an add!

Hey there! Welcome to PSO-World.

I kind of skipped over PSU, so hopefully some of the other users will be able to help.

It looks like you should be able to use a USB keyboard and voice chat should function just fine.

If you'd like to find others to play with, you should head to the Player Matchup forum here on PSOW: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Let us know if you have any other questions and enjoy your stay!

1. Yes a normal usb keyboard works fine.

2. yes there is voice chat in partys and when your in your or someone elses room.

3. Yes look around and you'll find quite a few.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

I haven't logged into PSU in years, but might give it a go if I can transfer my old data from my old broken XBox to my new one.

Is PSU free to play now?

Anyways, welcome to the community

Thanks everyone! i'm glad im getting such a warm welcome!
    Lv 22 Newman Force
    Snowlark

Hey welcome an im new to PSU myself! Im up for a party anytime im not working an whatnot. PM if interested?
    Last edited by fatelinka; Apr 3, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
    We are not tools....We are hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Neobuster View Post
    Yeah so i just downloaded it to my Xbox 360, and also subscribed and got AOTI. I was wondering about a few things so dont mind my asking!

1.) Do I have the ability to use a keyboard USB wise with this game, like for a normal computer?

2.) Is there voice chat like with a headset or anything?

3.) Are there Clans/Guilds?

4.) Finally this is more of a personal thing, would anyone mind being my friend on the game? :P I dont know barely anything besides a few basic things, because ive played Psp1 and PsP2, but I've been online the PSU servers and...well.. I feel lost. Its a completely different atmosphere! My name ingame is Myranee if you ever see me just give me an add!
    Hey budddy welcome, i will answer those questions...

1. Yes you can use it but only can chat with it, but if you are not used to controller wise i suggest to use XIM3

2. Yes of course

3. Yes you will find some

4. No i can't i play the JP PC server and theirs no point of kissing goodbye to my £7 because i pay for XBL a year for about £30-40