Page 147 of 201 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2005

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Well, I hate wearing glasses, too. In fact, I never do actually wear them unless I go out somewhere (even though I'm supposed to have them on all the time). But:

A) I need them.
    B) I'm scared to death of contact lenses.
    I'm pretty much in the same boat minus the being scared of contacts things. I alternate between glasses and contacts.

Trust me, contacts aren't that bad. At least not as bad as they use to be. Most of the horror stories of contact lens are a thing of the past with technology getting better.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FenixStryk View Post
    Just today I figured out how to angle the camera up and down:
    Spoiler!

I can't tell you how fond I am of these new angles.
    What demon magic is this? Teach me your ways, wise one, so that I might better the world with close ups of sad eyes done in downcast angles!

I actually like my glasses. :/ In fact, Quebe looks kinda like a green haired me.

WARNING! Pictures of meat-space me beyond the cut.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Quebe_Lae View Post
    I actually like my glasses. :/ In fact, Quebe looks kinda like a green haired me.

Spoiler!
    Not bad at all!

Spoiler!
    Ooh, I definitely see a resemblance! Very pretty! Also, I'm excited that they have some curly/wavy hair options in PSO2!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    What demon magic is this? Teach me your ways, wise one, so that I might better the world with close ups of sad eyes done in downcast angles!
    Went back just for you and figured out how to do it on the keyboard: Hold Ctrl + Left Mouse and then move the mouse up or down. For pads, it's Up or Down on the Left Analog Stick.

I originally found it by messing around with my Hori Fightpad while a few acquaintances were talking about using Pads over Keyboard+Mouse for Forces and Rangers. Needless to say, it was quite the pleasant surprise.

Oddly enough, I figured that out on accident one time, but never thought much of it. I'm going to have to go experiment with it in a bit. Thanks for reminding me, Fenix.

Spoiler!
    Nicely done! Really digging your hair by the way, mine can't hold a curl for anything

Well figured out why my X button was stuck....wasn't really stuck....it was broken

Spoiler!

The plastic platform came off (notice the rest are stationary on stop of the platform) Pretty much press down on the button and once u let go...should pop back up.

Can't buy a new controller atm...what I can do... is see if I have super glue for plastic material to see if i can put i back into place...

If success: yay
    If not: I'll have to hope there's a button that isn't used/needed for PSO2 that i can substitute that button for...otherwise imma ahve to pull my mouse out for my laptop and play that way...
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Apr 18, 2012 at 08:29 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Mill Lilly Harvester ARASHIKAGE's Avatar
    In arms reach of my Snow Queen at all times.

Rhiley Eclipser

Rileyl.jpg

Riley.jpg

Ril.jpg

Attachment 1750

The newman eyes are so cool "alien like".
    PSO GCN: Storm Shadow - RAmar - Retired
    PSU AOTI PC/PS2: Storm Shadow - Human Male PT - Retired
    PSZ: Hazatak Kid - RAmar - level 95

Retardacon \re-,tard-a-kan\ n 1 : retarded robot, humanoid, android, cyborg or cast as a : retarded decepticon b : cast from phanasty star found generally being retarded on these forums c : one who advocates cast supremacy 2 also see : cast supremacist

"arrgh such a retardacon"