Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    West, far West like middle of the freaking Pacific Ocean, kind of West.

Default Worth making a group for?

I just got this game and I'm loving every minute of it I'm getting through the story now and I'm lvl 51. But I really wanna go online soon and I just persuaded a friend of mines to get it and he's gonna play with me but I need more! xD heh I wanna know if there's that many active players on here that are willing to get together to make a group so that it'd be easier to start parties and get together in-game?
    Skorm - M Beast - Lvl 55 - H7/R1/F1/V1
    Hoku - F CAST - Lvl 19 - H1/R1/F1/V3

I would recommend the online mode. It has missions from past event from PSU so leveling up and finding weapons will be fun. Before you do I would suggest backing up your data regulary mainly because of the rampant cheating. I'm sure its still as bad so its a good idea to play it safe.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

A group is a good way to get a few games going I suppose. Only a few members here are active.

As for the hackers, back up your save often such as every 2-3 days. Although they're not as bad now as before, some are still rather intent on ruining aspects of the game.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

West, far West like middle of the freaking Pacific Ocean, kind of West.

Well if I have a group we will be having private parties thus I won't need to worry about backing my data up right? (I'm saying this because I don't know how to go about doing that heh)
    Skorm - M Beast - Lvl 55 - H7/R1/F1/V1
    Hoku - F CAST - Lvl 19 - H1/R1/F1/V3

Not necessarily. You still have a chance of the data being corrupted. A few members have had to restart the game from the beginning, either due to faulty hardware, memory stick, or just sheer bad luck with technology.

It's pretty simple to back up a save, connect your PSP to your PC with a USB adapter. Open up the PSP location, for example drive G:\, and open up the PSP folder. Scrounge around for the SAVEDATA folder and back up any of the saves that you want to back up. If it is just Phantasy Star Portable 2, look for either ULUS10529 or ULES01439 and create a copy of it in a secure location on your hard drive.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Hmm, I've never noticed or seen any cheating online yet. I'm either lucky or oblivious. Pick one.

Oh, and I see you've updated from "A bit of an ass." to "An ass.", blace. Good to see you're finally keeping up with the times.
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

Im up for a group, been inactive for far too long. PM me sometime.
    We are not tools....We are hope!

Quote Originally Posted by DrTrustme View Post
    I just got this game and I'm loving every minute of it I'm getting through the story now and I'm lvl 51. But I really wanna go online soon and I just persuaded a friend of mines to get it and he's gonna play with me but I need more! xD heh I wanna know if there's that many active players on here that are willing to get together to make a group so that it'd be easier to start parties and get together in-game?

I'm still kinda active and would gladly help out! I love meeting new people. Btw is your sig a reference to Skies of Arcadia by any chance?

I can't really play at the moment due to bad internet but I'd be willing to join in the meantime.

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

If you come by the PSOW chat in my signature, you'll find people who play PSPo2i. From forbs, to baka usagi (aka yuki) to Isen and others.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?