Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dabian View Post
    Wondering if anyone's got their hands on an Ivy Bridge i5/i7 already. If so, could you try the benchmark with the Intel HD 4000 integrated graphics? :]
    From what I've heard, Ivy bridge barely has any performance advantage over Sandy (there is an advantage, but it's very small), I doubt it'll be noticeable on PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    From what I've heard, Ivy bridge barely has any performance advantage over Sandy (there is an advantage, but it's very small), I doubt it'll be noticeable on PSO2.

I think he meant to test it running the game through the integrated graphics... to compare with the discrete graphics cards results...
    May I Help U??

Quote Originally Posted by LokinModar View Post
    I think he meant to test it running the game through the integrated graphics... to compare with the discrete graphics cards results...
    Ohh, true. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by stheno View Post
    You can go into the options on the client launcher and select high/med/low textures and normal/simple shaders.

thank you very much

I think im just gunna SLI my gtx 280's instead of buying another single card =/
    Damn.

This is for the desktop ivybridge chips, but it gives you an idea. Personally I'd like to grab Asus's UX21A if it can manage PSO2 on medium settings.

That was actually really helpful Kion, thank you. I was wondering where processors stood in usefulness.

Ran the benchmark w/o changing any of the settings and got 45 FPS and a score of 1168.

Ran it again tweaking some of the graphic's settings and got this with a FPS of 262.

Seems like a bit of adjusting the settings goes a long way.

My benchmark score is always around 430, with the settings on the lowest & full screen. I am planning on upgrading but will this play it adequately enough in the meantime?

I just upgraded to the new GTX 670 released on May 10th. My score more than doubled from my GTX 580.

I went from 9562 to 21109! This GTX 670 is smoking fast, I highly recommend it over any card on the market right now. When overclocked, it is faster than a stock GTX 680.

Max settings 1080P
    Spoiler!
    Phantasy Star Online Veteran