Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

I felt something was missing to but only for pre open. Im hopeing i wont get this feeling again. Maybe u miss pso way more when u play???
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

I know what's missing - English language. Without it I will not be able to fully enjoy the adventure. I'm sure i'll miss key mission/items and eventually quit playing altogether but i'll enjoy this game for the first month or so then just sit back and hope for English support

It's missing the childlike sense of wonder you had at 12 years old when the original was released.
    You have since grown stale and jaded and your hope and imagination have withered to a husk of their former selves.
    There is nothing new under the sun and now you know it, like the cold inevitable clock of life, ticking past you.

Same reason you didn't like the prequel trilogy of star wars actually.

or it could be the photon chairs!

Quote Originally Posted by Siatome View Post
    It's missing the childlike sense of wonder you had at 12 years old when the original was released.
    You have since grown stale and jaded and your hope and imagination have withered to a husk of their former selves.
    There is nothing new under the sun and now you know it, like the cold inevitable clock of life, ticking past you.

Same reason you didn't like the prequel trilogy of star wars actually.

or it could be the photon chairs!
    Some people never lose that imagination, sense of wonder (sometime it gets stronger as you age), and can continually enjoy "the same thing under the sun" because they still have them. For me I feel only one thing is missing and other then that a whole lot has been added.

Whats missing? PHOTON CHAIRS!

BTW I enjoyed the Star Wars prequel trilogy.

I feel the lack of team combination. As you always can go solo, in many cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
    Some people never lose that imagination, sense of wonder (sometime it gets stronger as you age), and can continually enjoy "the same thing under the sun" because they still have them. For me I feel only one thing is missing and other then that a whole lot has been added.

Whats missing? PHOTON CHAIRS!

BTW I enjoyed the Star Wars prequel trilogy.
    Lol me too XP

PSO2's only missing me playing it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaRitz View Post
    PSO2's only missing me playing it right now.
    Lol this made me laugh but i can wait for the days until OB starts.

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    Spoken like someone who never play the Ultimate level in PSO. Maybe in the forest but after that you got your ass handed to you once you hit the caves w/o a plan or a team to help you. You must not have ran into a room full of Ob Lilies and Mil lilies.
    Please tell me you're joking. Did you even play PSO?

Episodes 1, 2, and 4 were all entirely solo-able online in ultimate mode. Sure, it wasn't the most efficient way to do it because health pools were high but it was far from impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayk View Post
    Please tell me you're joking. Did you even play PSO?

Episodes 1, 2, and 4 were all entirely solo-able online in ultimate mode. Sure, it wasn't the most efficient way to do it because health pools were high but it was far from impossible.
    Ultimate was hard on Dreamcast. You couldn't hit or do enough damage until you found a V2 rare such as a red weapon.

Unless you had a force spamming debuffs on monsters and buffing you, even then it was constant misses until you found that V2 item.

Wasn't until GCN version did they nerf Ultimate into the ground.
    Last edited by Fujiko; Jun 18, 2012 at 03:28 AM.
    Phantasy Star Online Veteran