I was just searchin around in class for PSO sites and stumbled upon this one.

http://www.geocities.com/teenskater20011/

Selling duped items for cash! How pathetic!

I mean, what kind of people do this, jerks, assh*les, and anyone trying to scam another person. This guy is selling 100 rares for $40! How many moronic people are there in society, oh well. Isnt this illegal anyway? selling hacked/duped items for personal profit. Is there anyway to report these people to te FBI or sumthin? i wanna see this guy fry in HELL!

Yes it's lame, but its hardly a new phenomenon.

S.

GBN (Great Buffer Nawms)
    Sitting at a chair looking at a moniter. Duh

I looked at that site and to say the least its SAD. Big Material Package for $25. 50 luck 50 power and so on.

They want the money first though. YA right.
    Then for $10, they will send you an email on PKing.

Isn't this illegal.

I thought that with PK and duping i have seen everything...but...I cannot believe there can be people actin this way!?!? They want to make business ruining a game like PSO!! AHAHAH...how patethic r they??...too much.
    i am thinkin about some mail bomb or other hackin stuffs i know well...let me now if to do it or not!!
    Byez

hey i dupe.. but damn.. thats rediculous (did i spell that rite??)

anyways i dupe for friends and just incase i bsod but come on this just aint right..

How old are you? Sound like you're about 12. Get a life.

Yo Aet, what yer problem, 1post newbie, watch what u say and do around here.

Blame it on the Ebay retards who will actually BUY that stuff. Its been going on for a long time on UO, selling stuff for EASY money - just because idiots will buy it.

You can't report someone to the FBI for selling things lmao. How do you know he's a scammer? Did you send him money and not get anything in return? Then that would be your own stupidity, seeing as there was no legal agreement that you would be purchasing an item(s).

And yes, you get the buyer to pay first. What kind of reject doesn't? That's the way the world works. I wouldn't give you a baseball card worth a thousand dollars unless you gave me the thousand dollars first. Think about it.

Flame me all you want, I know all about online selling. I use to sell things on Ebay for UO all the time, made an easy $2000+ on selling things like houses. It's pretty easy money, and people are stupid enough to buy pixels.