Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I'd say just move to a new server. Why not just start a new community as you can easily just start up a new one considering people are locked outta 2 and 10. Shameless plug from me and come Ship 9 help me out

Join me PSO2 Ship 9

Sega said this new character creation lock will be in place only for a week or two. (this was said on 07/06)

http://bumped.org/psublog/official-r...report-762012/

They're not trying to stop new chars from being made on these Ships entirely. They're just temporarily pausing the process so they can implement tweaks to the server to better handle the massive amount of chars that already exist as well as be prepared for all future chars.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Give the guy a break, it's a legit concern. If we're able to reach 40 this quickly who's he going to have to play with when they lift the restriction?
    Oh boy, this. I still remember waiting for English PSPo2, and being like level 12 while everyone else was 90+ since they had converted their saves from JP to NA. That, granted, was my fault for not bothering to import, I suppose. But it has to be infuriating when you're left behind through no fault of your own.

You're in a no-win scenario. You can wait for Ship 2 and 10 to open and be somewhat left behind, or you can join Ship 6-9 and deal with the less population. Personally, I would wait. I'm sure most people would be helpful and help lift you up to a level where you'd be able to roll with them. I hope so, at any rate.

Just make an alt account and come back to it later. Salvage what ever play you can. Make the right choice that is available to you at the MOMENT.

That being, Ship 9 or 6 I guess.

I would go towards 9 because I always hear talk of people moving towards it.

You need another account to go on a different ship/server? No thanks, even if I can make alts on the same account I still wouldn't. I'll pick a server when the time comes ( when the download is finished) and then I'll stick with it.

It's not that hard. I do the same in League of Legends. There are different servers there and people make smurfs/alt accounts to switch servers or to play as a low level. Being able to switch servers with an account would be a convenience. But we don't have it. *Shrugs*

But, if you want to just pick a server and stick with it, maybe you should wait for Ship 2/ Ship 10 to die down then. ;D I think that would be a good option for you.

So I tried to the best of my abilities to write up some reply for about 10 minutes but I failed, so I'll just not try anymore LOL.

Anyways.... It's not hard to have multiple account or alts. But as I've said I only have 1 month+ to play ANY games(School starts on August 27th). Next year it's gonna be hell in school so I don't really have the luxury to be playing games. I know a month is plenty of time, I can afford to be like everyone else and make alts, enjoy the game, or make another account to play on another server, but I feel like limiting the scope and just sticking to playing one character on whatever ship, it's simply, simpler that way. That's also why I want to focus on ONE.... singular server/character, and play such said character to the ends of time.(the last day before school starts)

Now as the game has only been released recently there isn't much content(I'm guessing? I could be wrong lol) and the content can be reached really quickly in 1-2/3-4 days if you play all day/grind. Or at least that's what I've heard. But still, it's not my style/does not fit my personality/ I do not want to have alts/have chars on multiple servers/multiple accounts.(I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that with 1 account you can play on multiple ships and have multiple characters across the ships but I don't know how many characters can be made on one ship, someone who has played clarify this for m please)

I have no friends(lmao) so there really isn't an issue as to which ship I have to be on, and if someone wants to play with me then well please do the moving yourself. I personally have no problem trying to help make a new English hub on a new server with sparse English speaking population either. And I know a little bit of Japanese that will help me should said effort fail, or until then. With hub 2/10 being locked we're all focusing on the fact that foreign players(English speaking?) are unable to make characters on the server with a decent English speaking community that can communicate with them. It's also true that new Japanese players(lol I'm guessing) will also need to make their characters on another server, they might do so on ships that don't have any English speakers, but some might. And really, playing with Japanese players is just another aspect of playing a Japanese game. So while establishing a new "English" ship and trying to get new English players on it, should it fail, I'm fine with playing with the Japanese, playing with other English speakers is a plus though. Either way it's a win-win.

I think the lock is going to be on for another week or two. So I've decided to get right into the game on another ship, which other ship that will be I still have no idea. When ship 2 and 10 do get unlocked, well whoever wants to go back can go. I'll stick to the ship I've landed on, and hopefully by then the ship gets enough English speakers.
    Last edited by Yakatsugi; Jul 9, 2012 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonMike View Post
    I see one user who posted something negative. There's another post which could interpreted as negative admittedly, but I never saw it that way.

Fair play if you're negative back to people who were being negative to you, but the sarcastic remarks back to Shakuri's positive spin on recreating a character isn't cool.
    Perhaps but since a good amount here couldn't be bothered to actually read the TC's post and reply in order to that, that is just as negative or disrespectful.

I mean it was pretty obvious it wasn't self entitlement.Yet people immediately swung that way without reading properly.Which is a negative mindset.See what i mean now?

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"