Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Don't lock the topic. Just stop the namecalling and everything that drives the topic off-topic.

Anyways, SEGA confirmed about the NPC position. They are investigating it and wants everyone to use another block that's not affected by the problem right now. May get a server reboot soon, don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Maku View Post
    Is that an admission to trolling I read?
    Admittance* And yes, it is.

This is what happens when they decide it ALL COOL BRAH, to use GameGuard after countless other MMOs along with PSU itself, have shown it's an out of date pile of crap.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

The ticker at the top of the screen in-game confirms Sega is aware of the hacking and are working on it. In the meantime, they suggest what I've been suggesting: moving to other blocks until the matter is resolved.

An In-Game Announcement made like a minute ago.

ただいま一部のブロックにて、NPCの位置が変更されるという不正行為が確認されております。

★☆ PSO2 IMAGE UPLOADER THREAD ☆★
    Want A Place To Upload Your Character Files? ( http://pso2-project.net/upload )

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    This is what happens when they decide it ALL COOL BRAH, to use GameGuard after countless other MMOs along with PSU itself, have shown it's an out of date pile of crap.
    At this point it's safe to say they are under a long term contract with Game Guard, only way I can see why the would continue to use Game Guard after it's been proven to be nothing but fail.

Also looking at nProtect's website
    "nProtect helps financial institutions secure online banking customer's data from harmful malware and meet FFIEC Regulations"
    Someone please tell me the banks that use nProtect so I can avoid any transactions through them O.o
    Last edited by Thermalwolf; Jul 11, 2012 at 06:23 PM.

Now Sega has a good reason to start IP blocking people....

Quote Originally Posted by Thermalwolf View Post
    At this point it's safe to say they are under a long term contract with Game Guard, only way I can see why the would continue to use Game Guard after it's been proven to be nothing but fail.
    I don't suppose it's at all possible to break that contract?

Also, is SoA under the same contract? Because if it is, this is gonna be worse than when 4chan discovered CosmicBreak.

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenReality View Post
    Now Sega has a good reason to start IP blocking people....
    We'll just be getting an English server so there's no need for non-japanese to connect obviously

Quote Originally Posted by CastSoldierFan96 View Post
    We'll just be getting an English server so there's no need for non-japanese to connect obviously
    Probably means in the mean time they might, which would suck... Is why this all pisses me off so much is that this gives Sega more incentive to drop a block until we get our own servers. The even more scary part is they have a lot of good reason too now