Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post
    edit:
    and btw, i don't think he's doing something positive for the community because i DO NOT WANT a global server and i disagree with it. just because you agree with his petition makes it positive to the community? oh god...
    Actually, I was one of the first to disagree with the petition on the first page (shocker isn't it?), but I didn't go on insulting the OP. There is a difference between understanding and agreeing.

And by positive for the community, I mean he is actually trying to move the community in a direction of unifying rather than being destructive and have nothing else to say other than arguing/flaming/trolling/bashing etc.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

or you could just send them hundreds of cupcakes...you know that works too.
    Second strike. You've been reported again for provoking. I'm sure a Mod is going to have a field day with you when he sees the attitude you've displayed in this thread, despite the constant efforts to stop you from trolling.

Here you are still trying to get the last word with your snide little remarks. It was cute at first, now it's just downright annoying. You've hardly provided anything informative to this thread at all, so if you don't have anything constructive to say in the future in this thread, then you know where the door is.

and btw, i don't think he's doing something positive for the community because i DO NOT WANT a global server and i disagree with it. just because you agree with his petition makes it positive to the community? oh god...
    ALL you had to say was that from the get go but instead you bashed me and I took to defend hard because of that. Like others have said, there is a difference between disagreeing and out right bashing someone which you did. Look man take your hate and focus it on leveling your character then. Just go play the game, you don't want a global server then don't sign the petition and go away. PROBLEM, SOLVED....

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    Second strike. You've been reported again for provoking. I'm sure a Mod is going to have a field day with you when he sees the attitude you've displayed in this thread, despite the constant efforts to stop you from trolling.

Here you are still trying to get the last word with your snide little remarks. It was cute at first, now it's just downright annoying. You've hardly provided anything informative to this thread at all, so if you don't have anything constructive to say in the future in this thread, then you know where the door is.
    *wondering how that small cupcake "joke" is provoking flames* do you really expect that people would get all pissed at him and start flaming him over a "joke" like THAT?
    Last edited by Zari; Jul 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zari View Post
    *wondering how that small joke is provoking flames* do you really expect that people would get all pissed at him and start flaming him over a joke like THAT?
    You must have just joined. He's been doing this for a few pages. Simply put, he needs to either start contributing to the discussion or get out.

Go ahead. Flip a few pages back and you'll see plenty of his troll posts. It's 99% of what he has posted in the thread, so I feel the report was necessary. I already reported him earlier, but with him slipping that little remark in, he was just pouring salt into the wound which he had already created.

Enough is enough.

You must have just joined. He's been doing this for a few pages. Simply put, he needs to either start contributing to the discussion or get out.

Go ahead. Flip a few pages back and you'll see plenty of his troll posts. It's 99% of what he has posted in the thread, so I feel the report was necessary. I already reported him earlier, but with him slipping that little remark in, he was just pouring salt into the wound which he had already created.

Enough is enough.
    I've been with this thread from when it started (I even signed the petition) and definitely don't agree with his bashing and trolling. Disagreeing is one thing but I don't agree with outright bashing the person over it.

I know he also should contribute in some way rather than just spamming it with flames and trolling but I was just wondering how that cupcake thing was supposed to be provoking people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zari View Post
    I've been with this thread from when it started (I even signed the petition) and definitely don't agree with his bashing and trolling. Disagreeing is one thing but I don't agree with outright bashing the person over it.

I know he also should contribute in some way rather than just spamming it with flames and trolling but I was just wondering how that cupcake thing was supposed to be provoking people.
    Ah, my apologies then. I suppose, "provoking" wasn't the right term. Instigating would be more appropriate. He knows what he's doing.

He threw that remark in to sound like a smartass. If he hadn't been trolling prior to that post, I wouldn't have thought anything of it. In fact, I might have even laughed at it, but at this point, no. He's just acting childish, mocking us.

It's not beneficial to thread at all, so either he stops or he goes. As for me, I'm done here. I've said my piece. This started out as something with potential, but was quickly run into the ground by the haters. Some people need to understand how to disagree with someone without making themselves look like a jackass.

You don't need to go, "THIS IDEA SUCKS! YOU'RE RETARDED! THIS WILL NEVER WORK!" etc.

Anyway, hope the Mod can clean up the unfortunate mess we have left in this otherwise civilized thread we had. Good luck, OP.

EDIT:
    what the fuck are you talking about?
    It's this kind of attitude right here. Totally disrespectful, man. Not cool.

out of all my posts that one was actually being serious.
    That... I have no words for this.

you're crazy.
    Yeah. I'm the crazy one. Okay, guy.
    Last edited by TetsuyaHikari; Jul 14, 2012 at 10:12 PM.

Ah, my apologies then. I suppose, "provoking" wasn't the right term. Instigating would be more appropriate. He knows what he's doing.

He threw that remark in to sound like a smartass. If he hadn't been trolling prior to that post, I wouldn't have thought anything of it. In fact, I might have even laughed at it, but at this point, no. He's just acting childish, mocking us.

It's not beneficial to thread at all, so either he stops or he goes. As for me, I'm done here. I've said my piece. This started out as something with potential, but was quickly run into the ground by the haters. Some people need to understand how to disagree with someone without making themselves look like a jackass.

You don't need to go, "THIS IDEA SUCKS! YOU'RE RETARDED! THIS WILL NEVER WORK!" etc.

Anyway, hope the Mod can clean up the unfortunate mess we have left in this otherwise civilized thread we had. Good luck, OP.

EDIT:

It's this kind of attitude right here. Totally disrespectful, man. Not cool.

That... I have no words for this.

Yeah. I'm the crazy one. Okay, guy.
    can't even admit you over reacted, read:
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthi...es-to-bioware/

edit:

oh and btw, i actually did come into this thread with a better attitude then now, with reasonable posts...if you want to look at all my previous posts, please do so. i started to get irritated when thermalwolf kept hounding people post after post after they disagreed with his notions.

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Yeah, by not signing it because you think it won't work is just giving it less of a chance of working. I also have been saying that people shouldn't just assume the worst possibility will happen. I mean, for all we know, PSO2 NA/EU could do much, much better than that of some others like PSU did. Assuming the worst will just make you more upset.

Updated my post to clarify!

Also Griever, you may have came into this with a better attitude at first, but there is nothing wrong with me trying to convince you to change your idea on this petition. What was wrong was how you started hating me for it and bashing me and others. I have no problem in a respectful debate, but not a troll fight....