Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Ark Cash

Quote Originally Posted by Neoistheone View Post
    They charged me instantly. Depends on your bank.
    Chase will show transactions instantly vs most banks it takes 1-3 days to show up on your account. Hence the reason I use Chase.
    Mine showed up less then 15 minutes after I completed the transaction on July 4th. It showed as a "Pending Transaction". Now it is completely gone, and like I said before... MasterCard said the transaction was dropped by Sega. So basically I was not charged for it.

I have talked to a few people with this same experience. The credit card worked completely fine with no problems on our end, Sega just never took the money and then dropped the charge.

Also, Neo... if it still shows as a pending transaction then the money has yet to actually be withdrawn. It won't show up as a completed transaction till the money is taken. Is yours showing as "Pending" or complete?
    Last edited by Malevolent215; Jul 16, 2012 at 02:59 PM.

I'd been having this same "problem." I knew when I bought it that it would take a while to post, but even the AC I bought on the 4th hasn't appeared on my bank statement yet. It's bizarre. I'm hoping this doesn't end in some BS shenanigans where I get hit with a bunch of charges all at once.

As of right now its still pending but It can take the normal 1-2 days to process completely, The instant part is for pending charges.
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent215 View Post
    A friend and I were just discussing this. We both had the same thing happen: we bought AC, the CC showed a pending Transaction, then later it disappeared and never took the funds.

I called my CC company (mastercard) and they said the charge was completely Dropped by the billing company. Meaning they never took the money. Since they dropped it, there is no reason for worry on our end, it is their problem. So basically, looks like I received 10,300 AC for free.

The sad thing is that I just told my friend how out of all the games I have paid for or paid for a subscription for in the past few years, this is the only one that I want to actually give them money lol. I am upset that I am not pitching in for further future developement. Messed up right?

I guess we will wait till next month to see if they "recharge" the transaction. If not, oh well I guess...
    Yeah I just bought some more AC, and it shows the pending transaction, like it did prior. Hmm, I want them to take the money. Glad im not the only person.
    PSO2Pedia.info

Quote Originally Posted by Neoistheone View Post
    As of right now its still pending but It can take the normal 1-2 days to process completely, The instant part is for pending charges.
    Well, let us know if it goes completely through and the money is charged, or if the transaction ends up going away and is "dropped". When I say say "completely through" I mean the amount is actually added/withdrawn from your balance on your statement/bill.

Like I said, Pending isn't complete. You might still never actually be charged for the AC, or as someone mentioned earlier, the charge might randomly show up at a later date.

I'll let you all know if it goes to completed, my debit card is a Visa BTW.
    I have a master card but things never really post correctly on that card.
    Then again it is a PayPal bushiness card.
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.

I thought I had been charged. I just checked, and it would appear I have not. I use VISA, Chase.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I think someone made a thread like this before. I recall someone saying something along the lines of:

"Your bank thinks it's fraudulent charges, what with being from Japan and all, so call them and tell them that everything is fine, and that you're making the charges."

Also, I believe someone else added that if it goes on long enough, ISAO may get wise to your card not actually giving them any money, and blacklist it from making purchases. So, I would call your bank and let them know what's up.

I called my bank (Wells Fargo, Visa debit) earlier, reminded by this topic and what they told me was that Sega hadn't asked for their money yet. They did the confirmation charge, the one where a merchant charges like a dollar and gives it back to confirm it's a real card, but they haven't sent the information to obtain the payment for their AC.

They recommend I call Sega. Lulz...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I think someone made a thread like this before. I recall someone saying something along the lines of:

"Your bank thinks it's fraudulent charges, what with being from Japan and all, so call them and tell them that everything is fine, and that you're making the charges."

Also, I believe someone else added that if it goes on long enough, ISAO may get wise to your card not actually giving them any money, and blacklist it from making purchases. So, I would call your bank and let them know what's up.
    That's spreading a bit too much fear, and not necessarily true.

Many of us, including myself, have had this issue:

1. We bought AC. It posted to our accounts immediately as a pending transaction. Usually a charge like "E-PAYMENT SERVICE TOKYO'. The funds were taken away immediately as an authorization hold. For those who just bought AC and say you're charged, this is probably where you are.

2. 4-5 days transpire, the transactions do not process fully. The pending transactions drop (disappear) and the authorization hold funds are returned. This is currently where most of us are at now, who bought AC around the 4th.

Many of us had called our banks and there is absolutely no problems on their end or our end. The fact that Sega authorized the transaction in the first place, that it cleared, and that we didn't get an error message generally means it's okay on our ends.

Sega just never contacted our banks back to get the money, or give more information. A pending transaction and an authorization hold is just a reservation saying, "Hey, save 20 bucks for us, we're taking it soon." Sega never called back to get that money, so your bank cancels the reservation and gives you the cash back.

Sega can still take it at any time, without warning. Their first authorization cleared, meaning they can get it. Even on wikipedia, it says sometimes international banks will delay charges weeks to months to get more money on the exchange rate. Since the yen is strong (at least to US dollars), they're probably waiting to process these all at once. Didn't someone in this thread say they delay it a month?

Point is, if they authorized the purchase, they'll get their money if they want it. You probably won't be blacklisted or banned, but call your bank if you're worried.
    PSO2 - Rhed - Ship 10: Full of roleplayers!
    PSZ -- Increase -- FC: 5113 3518 4199
    The Vanguard - Phantasy Star Roleplaying Community!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay - The PSO-W group for PSO2 RP, Ship 2 and all!