Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hmmm...I was the shit back then and have somewhat rusted now. More wiser though.

I've matured quite a lot since then. (been here for 10 yrs) As the only forum I go to where I've been been part of it since my teens that is still up and running online..

Well, I was just entering my third year of employment with my still current employer.

I was a Dead Horse Society regular poster, hell I practically lived there. The years I didn't post in there, it still showed "Dead Horse Society" as the forum I most frequent XD.

In 2008, I obtained my GED.

Gonna be 30 in 2 months.
    Last edited by Mystil; Jul 23, 2012 at 05:21 PM.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonForce View Post
    Hmmm...I was the shit back then and have somewhat rusted now. More wiser though.
    Huh? Yeah I guess if being the shit on a message board or the game back then was your way of defining yourself you've definitely wised up now, haha

I joined in February of 2001, which would have made me 19 years old.

I was working as a computer technician for a contracting company.

I posted on the forums and helped with the website's content here and there.

Eventually, I became quite the immature mod/admin who trolled people on this forum.

Good times, though I wish I had conducted myself a little better.

i was me i still am me just older and working.

Time files, doesn't it?

I was around 26 or so when I signed on here - I've never been much of an active poster here (obvious I suppose), but still visit the site on a regular basis.
    I am still working for the same company, which is highly unusual in the tech-industry, I admit, though now attached to the marketing division - I had worked, primarily as a Support Engineer/ QA tester back then.
    I got hooked on the Japanese version of PSO back in 2000. It was originally purchased as a gift – I made the mistake of trying it out first, and had to immediately run out and buy a second copy!
    I managed to get online towards the end of that year (with the help of old Tomeeboy pre-PSOW forums, if I recall correctly), and kept that account through the life of the DC release.

Introduced PSO to a bunch of family/friends, and managed to hook many of them as well, several of which had still actively gamed up until half-way through PSU's lifespan (all eventually bailed due to the lack of updates). Of note, some of us now have teenagers that currently play the various spin-offs.
    Like I said, time files…

I have not found the time to give PSO2 a run-through yet.

Nice to see so many of us from way back in the day coming back to this topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    Nice to see so many of us from way back in the day coming back to this topic!
    The rest of us chopped liver or something?

Looks like we have ourselves a join-date elitist!

Haha, hardly Y'know I love ya! Even if we haven't partied in a while, lol.

Joined back in 2003 and wow was I an arrogant jerk!! I was mostly active in the cheaters section and (at the time) reveled in the whole legit vs cheater thing. Met some really cool people here and although I'm not really proud of my early posts, I remember those times fondly and over time I chilled out to the point were I was actually made a mod here which I was very surprised and excited by

I was working in IT back then and I still do except now I work for the government instead of in the private sector. I'm also married now with 3 amazing kids and honestly they have changed me and my tolerance/patience level more than anything else ever has lol.