Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I prefer 'mature and sexy' over 'young and cute' any day, yes. Though, people can have the inverse opinion. I don't mind, really. It's just not for me.

...though, there are some characters, such as little GT, that even I can't resist.
    I like short stocky women, the key word there is women. The problem is that I tend to undershoot so everyone thinks I like lolis. Had I known that the number in the top right of the character creator was their height I would have used that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher_9 View Post
    Point is, who cares... everyone is going to like their character regardless since they created it.

Sides, I was just foolin around - looks like someone doesn't know a sense of humor when its seen... ; ;
    I take everything seriously because risking offending someone who's serious by thinking they're joking is worse than killing a joke by thinking it's serious. But that's neither here nor there. I'm still doing my "Why is this thread even still here?" thing about half the threads on this forum so...
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 5, 2012 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I take everything seriously because risking offending someone who's serious by thinking they're joking is worse than killing a joke by thinking it's serious. But that's neither here nor there. I'm still doing my "Why is this thread even still here?" thing about half the threads on this forum so...
    That is perfectly fine, I can see the logic in that, doesn't mean to be a smart ass about it.... LOL (least what I felt in the text, sorry to say that... not the first time that happen to me here)

... I guess the good thing about this is that it bring the people together... at least...

In regard to this topic I already gave my reason on another thread... D:

That is perfectly fine, I can see the logic in that, doesn't mean to be a smart ass about it.... LOL (least what I felt in the text, sorry to say that... not the first time that happen to me here)

... I guess the good thing about this is that it bring the people together... at least...

In regard to this topic I already gave my reason on another thread... D:
    It's fine, I usually use emotes and wording style as a way to determine how serious people are. So when someone doesn't I play a better safe than sorry thing. Unless I know them well enough to tell the difference. o 3o I personally usually stick "lolno" at the end when I'm saying something sarcastic that could be taken as serious otherwise. But I am getting way too off topic. I remember someone saying that the forums need a chat subforum. And I'm inclined to agree Though there are other places on the forums as a whole.

Since I'm sexist my Male Character JMan will always be the main bread winner JWoman will always remain below
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

Lets just roll with what Sakai said, "Females have a big role in the ARKs..." and end the endless cycle of the same question being spoken in different ways.... LOL
    I should have known I was forgetting something in my list.

-Phantasy Star has a history of prominent female fighters. Rika, Nei, Rico, Karen, Laia, Lisa, and others I haven't mentioned.

Retcon, AWAAAAAAY!
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Aug 5, 2012 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    I should have known I was forgetting something in my list.

-Phantasy Star has a history of prominent female characters. Rika, Nei, Rico, Karen, Laia, Emilia (whoever that is,) Lisa, and others I haven't mentioned.
    We'll probably add Matoi, Shion and Echo to that list soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Muna View Post
    How can anyybody resist the loli? (me included).
    Just tell yourself what happened to jerry sandusky and that'll probably change your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonForce View Post
    Just tell yourself what happened to jerry sandusky and that'll probably change your opinion.
    who
    please enlighten us
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

You seriously don't know who jerry sandusky is? I don't keep up on current events and I know who this fucker is. Google it you lazy bastard.

I actually had to google that lol.

I don't see what love for lolis has to do with real children. The confusion sets in.