Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Arika, something I believe might disprove your theory about team size effecting is the fact that my team has 92 members. I'd say about 50~75% of them are quite active, as well. Yet... our tree hasn't dried up yet, and we've not watered it once.

This makes me believe that accepting buffs from the tree will hasten the rate at which water depletes. I don't know how many of my members are actively accepting the tree's buffs. If yours are grabbing those buffs quite often, that might be why you ran out of water so quickly. It might not happen as soon as they take the buffs, because, as many have said, accepting the buffs seems to hasten the amount the tree depletes per "tick" (or over time, whichever), not deduct an instantaneous, set amount of water.

Either way, it's been nearly a week, now, and our tree has yet to run dry. Just figured I'd share so we could try to put the pieces together and figure this out.

On another note, we ranked up another buff, and still no visible tree growth. I'm beginning to believe it's either that a single parameter has to be maxed before it grows (this would mean it would grow a total of 7 times, 'cause there's 7 effects to rank up) or it grows one time per X number of rank ups, regardless of which ones they are.

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

can somone confirm when the water goes dry, is the 限界まで option always >16000 TP to refill to full limit?
    Currently on the more advanced version of PSU

Quote Originally Posted by psu000 View Post
    can somone confirm when the water goes dry, is the 限界まで option always >16000 TP to refill to full limit?
    I doubt that's "full", or else there wouldn't be a "to the brim" option.

I'm assuming that the capacity is either 20,000 or 30,000. My team is still waiting for our water supply to fully deplete. Someone who's tree has already depleted would be able to confirm, but I'm just trying to throw my two cents in.

[EDIT] I think I misread what you said.

You're asking if the "to the brim" option is always less than 16000? Well, either way, I think it would end up passing 16000, since that's a static option. However, it could be possible that that is, in fact, the capacity. I mean... it does say "to the brim", after all. c_c

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

I am saying if 限界まで (to the brim or to the max limit as I read it) is always larger than 16000 when it dries up.

Only speculating that because our tree just gone to 2320 for 限界まで and 少しだけ (small amount is available). So with the earlier post and figures I have collected, if I use 少しだけ, it will replenish it to a certain amount that will be high (say 95%) but not full because we need to pay 2320 to refill it to full.

Updated stat as of today:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by psu000; Oct 2, 2012 at 02:36 PM.
    Currently on the more advanced version of PSU

Quote Originally Posted by psu000 View Post
    Well our team is small and not everyone is using the boost so TP per tick should be different than some other big teams. Also, I have noticed that we are not able to use the 2000 option (少しだけ) Small Amount even though we got more than 3,000 TP in the pot.

This would suggest that our tree has not 'consumed' enough water to use the option. The fact that replenish to full limit (限界まで) is less than 2000 means that you can either wait until it hit beyond the 2000TP mark and fill it back up with 少しだけ or just keep topping back to the full with 限界まで. It would seem to be more of whether you want to spend your TP in small daily installments or in one big chunk to cover the water supply
    During active hours our team only have around 6 or so people on, so we're a small team too. /o\ But I did count your's, 0.84 per minute is around 4.2 TP every 5 minutes, so 4 TP per tick when no one's taking any buff/while the tree's in "sleep" mode sounds pretty correct to me.

And yeah, 限界まで would be a good indication of how much water your tree have used up so far. Once the number for that is 20000, then your tree have completely suck up all the water in the pool, and you'd need to spend 20k TP to refill it to full.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    During active hours our team only have around 6 or so people on, so we're a small team too. /o\ But I did count your's, 0.84 per minute is around 4.2 TP every 5 minutes, so 4 TP per tick when no one's taking any buff/while the tree's in "sleep" mode sounds pretty correct to me.

And yeah, 限界まで would be a good indication of how much water your tree have used up so far. Once the number for that is 20000, then your tree have completely suck up all the water in the pool, and you'd need to spend 20k TP to refill it to full.
    I can also confirm this

Arkestra's tree completely dried out yesterday. They needed 20,000 points to completely fill the tree.

When I compared my team to theirs, I found we had slightly less members than they did. I don't know how active their team is, but since we have about 85 members, around 8-15 are on and actively playing. Though we did use some buffs, we should have been around 7,500 the day their tree dried out.

If nobody takes any buffs from the tree, it should take around 17 days give or take to completely dry your tree.

Yes, I think it is the "amount of person who accept buff" that affect it too atm.

2 days for 20,000 is just too quick. and I know that everybody in my team was getting buff at that time for fun, not knowing it cost extra water.
    Last edited by Arika; Oct 2, 2012 at 10:37 PM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

thats why i said replacing one tree buff with another is bad idea, or buffing and afk instead of using buff in a mission.

So then, in theory, if the tree dries up quicker the more people use its buffs, then bigger teams will have to water their tree much more often.

There's your balance. Small team players who refuse to join big teams, quit crying about it. It ultimately works out the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    So then, in theory, if the tree dries up quicker the more people use its buffs, then bigger teams will have to water their tree much more often.

There's your balance. Small team players who refuse to join big teams, quit crying about it. It ultimately works out the same.
    Yeah. I am happy about this.
    Quit PSO2