Page 312 of 337 FirstFirst ... 212262302309310311312313314315322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3368

When you do "max attack cross IV", where is located the bonus area with the rappies ?
    Shaft : Lv 200 Rb 6 HU/RA/FO/VA Lv 50
    Doliprane : Lv 200 Rb 6 HU/RA/FO/VA Lv 50
    Kobe : Lv 150 Rb 1

In the area where you first fight the kajibari on normal map, there is a room w/ a teleport to the left of the switches. There you'll find sand rappies and machines enemies.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Any other place besides Dol Vareer(?) where Divine Staff Tsukuyomi drops? I need a to complete my set. I would try for that 16* wand that Yao drops, but she's a ***** to fight.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100608013730/snk/images/3/32/Athena-angel.gif

From the enemy that rams into you...zorgadillon I think?
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Oh, those damn things. They are seriously on the verge of extinction; I've spammed MA3 Infinity like there's no hope for tomorrow.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100608013730/snk/images/3/32/Athena-angel.gif

Yup, but max3 has both that and mirage crusade I think, so maybe that'll work.

can I set infinity mssions to just one area? like only pso ruins for the whole mission?

edit: also, is there a code that increases the chance of spawning rare monsters?

Is their a way to delete characters? I have all these old characters I never use anymore >.<

I don't think so. The only way is probably to overwrite with new characters if you make some

do you need OFW to run the demo? I have CFW and it isnt working for me
    My Character XD