Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Question anyone still play?

im getting my new psp on october 5th (my bday) n id really like to find ppl tht still play plz post your in game name and we could meet up and play (i am one of the few female players that are legit is tht true?)

Trina Hunter
    Melina ZX
    Jerrica Shana
    Those are my girls
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Well you have to be a bit more elaborate than that. Which game are you talking about? Phantasy Star Portable? Unless you have a PS3 with a wired connection, good luck finding someone close-by that has it. Phantasy Star Portable 2/Infinity? Population on those games have died quite a bit, the most I see in PSP2 is 2 rooms at most.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I'm active in Infinity, almost every day. "Hellahym".
    Just don't breake chains too fast, hunters HATE that

PSP2i - Universe 1 / 11:00 Pm - 01:00Am Buenos Aires Time (UTC −3)

thanks guys and i only play psp2

Characters name is Fatelinka, original huh?
    We are not tools....We are hope!

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

i just backed up my other file since i am starting over(happens when your friends stop talking to you mostly)and my dad got a better router so i should not get disconnected out of random.the main rules in my host are 1;no being a jerk with trolling(i have away in handling that type of immature act).2;be respectful to the other members in my host no matter what,if someone is starting things let me deal with them(i BL and boot rudeness).3;no trying to pick up on me since you might end up talking to my main friend mr.lobby.4;chain high and do not break the chain unless it is a weak enemy.5;no cheats are allowed during the run or in my host and if you use cheats i will boot you for cheat usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ame View Post
    i just backed up my other file since i am starting over(happens when your friends stop talking to you mostly)and my dad got a better router so i should not get disconnected out of random.the main rules in my host are 1;no being a jerk with trolling(i have away in handling that type of immature act).2;be respectful to the other members in my host no matter what,if someone is starting things let me deal with them(i BL and boot rudeness).3;no trying to pick up on me since you might end up talking to my main friend mr.lobby.4;chain high and do not break the chain unless it is a weak enemy.5;no cheats are allowed during the run or in my host and if you use cheats i will boot you for cheat usage.
    Do u mind if I jump in ur bed?

PSP2i - Universe 1 / 11:00 Pm - 01:00Am Buenos Aires Time (UTC −3)

Quote Originally Posted by Hellahym View Post
    She's younger than you may think.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellahym View Post
    She's younger than you may think.
    Open me.
    Spoiler!
    Transcending browser history and the world, a tale of noobs and trolls eternally retold...