View Poll Results: Playing English version?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure, I'll try

125 45.62%
  • Naw, JP only

76 27.74%
  • Playing both versions

73 26.64%
Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokami View Post
    After all the time we've been playing if we still need an english patch then we should just die.
    You have no idea how many people rely on it. I can imagine some kind of riot to happen on their forums when or if it goes down.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I will be playing eng server side, as well as some people i knew from psu 360

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    You have no idea how many people rely on it. I can imagine some kind of riot to happen on their forums when or if it goes down.
    At this point I don't even need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

No, I didn't play for (what will be) 1000+ hours for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    At this point I don't even need it.
    Memorizing the menus isn't hard, but there are those that are too stubborn to try to play without it.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Memorizing the menus isn't hard, but there are those that are too stubborn to try to play without it.
    Most people I know use mainly for the orders.

I certainly don't intend to give up my JP characters, I've invested too much time (and money, via AC) into them.

But I will play (and pay for) NA PSO2 as well.

If NA gets good support and access to all content, I'll probably end up playing most of my time there. If it doesn't, then I'll probably end up playing most of my time on JP.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Given the track record, I've gotta stick to JP. Couldn't give two shits about hours put into JP and not wanting to start over, I just have no faith for the English version of the game. Been around the block one too many times with Sega.

Fuck yeah, don't you want to take everything you have learned so far and play it in an ENGLISH community (who are much more KIND and less SELFISH and actually LIKE using MOON AUTOMIZERS to revive dead party members AND don't kick you out of teams for no god damn reason)

And also don't you at least wanna hear the american voice acting and cut scenes that will finally make sense?

I'm excited to start over, I will have both my account so there's no big deal. I'm going to start up a Force which will be a first for me : )

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    No, I didn't play for (what will be) 1000+ hours for nothing.
    This. Well, almost. Even though I will "play", it'll just be for social aspects, and maybe for story-related purposes if I'm bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian & PSO View Post
    (who are much more KIND and less SELFISH and actually LIKE using MOON AUTOMIZERS to revive dead party members AND don't kick you out of teams for no god damn reason)
    Whoa, where is this EN community, because it's certainly not in any US/EU online game I've ever played.