Page 55 of 199 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865105155 ... LastLast

Hm, Territory Boost looked useless before, but with the duration change I think I might pick it up.

At level 1, it has a 90 second duration, then 30 seconds of further cool down when the skill ends.
    Then the fact that PP:Convert has a 30 second duration, and then 90 seconds of cool down afterwards...

It seems like a match made in heaven!

I can go Pure Spell Casting Offensive for a solid 30 seconds, unleashing all the spells I can with PP:Convert, then during it's cooldown I turn into Casting/Melee/Supporting Hybrid with Territory Burst.
    PP:Convert on Cooldown -> Attack with Wand to regain PP = Within Range of melee partners -> Terriroty Burst's extended range can possibly reach them?

Does anyone know anything about it's range though?
    I've read 1.15x Bigger (JP Wiki Comments), 1.4x Bigger (Posts Here), and 1.5x Bigger (JP Wiki).

I believe the buff increased the area though, and IIRC the 1.15x and the 1.4x estimates are pre-buff.
    I don't know if the 1.5x estimate is pre or post buff though.

Obviously, I'm not looking for an exact number (unless data mining reveals this), but does someone with it agree with any of those? Or does it even feel bigger to you?

Furthermore, does level change the size?
    I've read bost posts that say the size is the same per level, and also some that say it increases with each level.

Because if it stays the same, I see level 1 is all that is needed if you have PP:Convert. Since they provide you with a good rhythm because of the cooldowns.

--------------------

Unrelated to Territory Burst or recent buffs;

I wish we had more space for skills.
    Spoiler!

Is there any place we can perhaps pass suggestions along to SEGA for a more convenient method? Do you think they would listen?

(I guess this question was a bit off topic, but because of the FO/TE combination, we -do- have to use more skills then FI/HU/GU/RA.
    And because of Territory Burst, TE have more incentive then FO to use more of the skills [Deband, Anti, Megverse, Territory Burst] than force, so TE has more relevance to this. That's my reasoning for putting it up next to my above question+opinions)

I have burst ten on my character, I made a comparison pic somewhere in this topic a while back. I'll post another picture once I get home and update in a couple hours to see if it looks like a larger AoE post patch.

Not sure the very nature of territory boost would make it useful atm.. who needs heals and shifta these days? :/ And it doesn't even look useful for solo play.

The only use I see for this is increased zondeel radius (as jp wiki stated) for small mob exterminating.

I like to pretend I'm usefull in parties with buffs/heals.

I only got to play for like 5 mins before maint, but I got some territory burst 10 shots.

This is from a while back:
    Spoiler!

This is from today:
    Spoiler!

The angle is slightly different in todays shot. It's hard to tell either way. If there has been an AoE boost, it's small.
    Last edited by HFlowen; Nov 8, 2012 at 08:16 PM.

I have shifta on my FO 24/7.
    So it's cool that my aoe is large enough to buff other people when I buff myself now.

Does anyone know the damage calculation for wand gear? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Forever after the immortal beloved...

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Satyr View Post
    Does anyone know the damage calculation for wand gear? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Didn't realize there were calculations done for this. Would be glad to know as well if anyone's come across this.

Also, now that the updates been around and people have had some time to adjust, what do you all think of Techer's faster attack speed with wand along with the slightly enhanced Wand Gear?

I don't have it yet, but I look forward to seeing how effective it is with Elemental Weak Hit.

I was thinking about picking up wand gear, but the damage I was hearing about just seemed too low to bother. I was also wondering if you could get swings in with each jump for keeping a flow of zan, but I couldn't pull it off.
    Forever after the immortal beloved...

imho, just pick it, its the only reason of being a techer
    only 1 skill point anyway and they fixed wand animations a bit (now need better range)

wands were horrible earlier but now it has some potential

So, after some thought, this is my decision on my final fo/te build:

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...4OdqldHXJ20000

The force's tree is a bit funky because A. I like lightning, B. My mag doesn't have enough t-atk so I got t-atk up, and C. I have t-def on my mag, and D. I like extra abilities more than I like slightly bigger numbers. I'd rather have infini-casting zonde and speed-casting foies than 20% stronger zondes, which are not always desirable, or 20% stronger foies, which are also not always desirable. But that's me, some people adore 20% stronger foies (closer to 30% really).

If/when I get a new force tree, however, it will be this:
    http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...4OdqldHXJ20000

TCA 1 & 2 + TJAA 1 are all skilled to 5 because 1.05^3 > 1.08*1.07, and they open up access to more skills. That said, I like to keep some SP for future tree additions (this move paid off with the first wave of additions - I had SP to get to what I wanted in all classes), so I may skip TCA completely and keep 10 spare SP in case something good is put in down through normal tech advance or something.

edit: For the techer tree, well, wand gear because unique abilities are a priority, especially for just 4 SP, and then ragrants is just godly.