Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

This has been discussed many times. I'm not going to reopen the debate here. Suffice to say, it's not ideal for them, nor is it ideal for us. Even though I personally desire to continue playing the Japanese version, they should not make the server completely international.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

Oh my god I didn't go into this topic hopeful and I'm still not.

But is it so wrong to want an international server?

Is it so wrong to want to believe Sega has started to do some revolutionary things?

Is it so wrong to dream?

Can't a guy dream?

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aewyn View Post
    It's funny how some of you still blame the wrong people for what happened with PSU.
    I know who I blame are the right people.

If you think Sega of Japan isn't the ultimate enemy, then you're barking up the wrong tree.

It's not wrong to want an International server. By all means, dream!
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

Quote Originally Posted by Aewyn View Post
    If you think Sega of Japan isn't the ultimate enemy, then you're barking up the wrong tree.
    To expand on this, RubyEclipse told us that Sega of Japan was drip-feeding them, since Sega of Japan was in charge of localizing the content and determining what the English servers should get (certainly not their highest priority). This was coupled with needing clearance to push updates onto the 360 servers, which pushed back our updates to set dates

^ may not be totally accurate
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    To expand on this, RubyEclipse told us that Sega of Japan was drip-feeding them, since Sega of Japan was in charge of localizing the content and determining what the English servers should get (certainly not their highest priority). This was coupled with needing clearance to push updates onto the 360 servers, which pushed back our updates to set dates

^ may not be totally accurate
    This is very true. Although I do have the habit of placing SoA on PSO/PSU's downfall, it truly always has been up to SoJ to decide what gets localized and when it will be complete.

I think I was the first to make up the servers being international excuse but I also said it's very unlikely. Not really because japan in general hates us but because SoJ feel we may place a bad vibe on their native customers causing them to leave. Not really sure I can blame them though. For a while, oversea players didn't know how to act and it took a threat to ip ban us all for it to calm down some.

Engrish mode engage

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

My launcher is somewhat in english and I cant get updated due to slow connectiin :< I want back in Jp

so i just patched and fiddled with the new launcher+^_^+ and i must say, who grammar checked it?? some of the sentences don't even fit in the text boxes they used (Y THEY NO RE-SIZE INVISIBLE TEXT BOX?)+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Tcrusader51 View Post
    This is very true. Although I do have the habit of placing SoA on PSO/PSU's downfall, it truly always has been up to SoJ to decide what gets localized and when it will be complete.
    Since Sega no longer has to jump through microsoft's hoops for updates that should hopefully ease the process of the game being updated.
    Don't judge a manga by its anime