Page 318 of 337 FirstFirst ... 218268308315316317318319320321328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3368

Quote Originally Posted by Keii View Post
    This isn't an error, or at least it doesn't look like one. It basically says "Retrieving the IP address". Check your network options just one more time to be sure? Pretty weird, since your browser doesn't have problems.
    Yeah I didn't think it was an actual error message. I tried to reconfigure my network settings a few times with the same results (and I can still connect with the web browser). That message pops up for a second and then it takes me back to the initial menu.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Could be that he's trying to connect with a NA/EU PSN account, I recall getting something like this when I used the wrong account for the game.
    When I read your post I thought for sure that would be the issue since I haven't used my PSP in quite some time and didn't know what account was signed in, but sure enough when I checked it was my JP account. I am playing the full game, not the demo. I'm pretty baffled as to what it could be since it seems like it would be a wifi issue, but as I said my PSP connects fine with everything else.

By "full game" can we assume that is not a ISO? Is a legal UMD or Digital copy of the game downloaded from PSN?

PSP2i - Universe 1 / 11:00 Pm - 01:00Am Buenos Aires Time (UTC −3)

is there a new room modeling ticket in PSP2i? i like a room decoration where i can stick a lot of wallpaper's/posters...if there is such, how to unlock it? you can post it's romaji name.

Some miscellaneous questions...

1: In the Japanese version of PSP2 (not infinity) some of the replica outfits, like the "Karen Replica" outfit, were only obtainable through an exchange mission, correct? In the English version of PSP2 you could simply just buy them from the store after completing the story. Which way is it in Infinity? I'd assume the same as the Japanese PSP2?

2: When viewing your own or others' cards (I think that's what their called?), there's a tower of see-through blocks on the right-hand side of the first page on the card. Then there's a purple block(s) inside the see-through ones. More purple blocks seem to get added or change into larger blocks for some reason. Why is this? Is there any benefit or meaning to these blocks?

3: When viewing the list of people you've traded cards with, there's a number next to their names. You can change these numbers. What do these numbers mean or do?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by ;2885606
    is there a new room modeling ticket in PSP2i? i like a room decoration where i can stick a lot of wallpaper's/posters...if there is such, how to unlock it? you can post it's romaji name.
    I was curious about this too. From what I've read, there isn't any new ones, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Miyo View Post
    Some miscellaneous questions...

1: In the Japanese version of PSP2 (not infinity) some of the replica outfits, like the "Karen Replica" outfit, were only obtainable through an exchange mission, correct? In the English version of PSP2 you could simply just buy them from the store after completing the story. Which way is it in Infinity? I'd assume the same as the Japanese PSP2?

2: When viewing your own or others' cards (I think that's what their called?), there's a tower of see-through blocks on the right-hand side of the first page on the card. Then there's a purple block(s) inside the see-through ones. More purple blocks seem to get added or change into larger blocks for some reason. Why is this? Is there any benefit or meaning to these blocks?

3: When viewing the list of people you've traded cards with, there's a number next to their names. You can change these numbers. What do these numbers mean or do?

Thanks in advance!

I was curious about this too. From what I've read, there isn't any new ones, but who knows?

1. I think infinity is same as Japanese vanilla. Not sure about others

You'd be right in assuming it works the same way as the Japanese version of PSP2. The English version lacked any localized DLC so most, if not all, the stuff you could only get from the DLC missions of the Japanese version was added to the base PSP2 game drop or shop list.

The width of things on the first page is supposedly based on the number of partner cards you have. The height is based on your weapon collection percentage and the color is based on your challange and battle rank. These haven't changed since the first version of PSP2. This display is just a way of visualizing your progress in the game.

This is the sort order. Your cards will show up in order from lowest to highest when you sort your partner card list.
    Last edited by Mike; Nov 26, 2012 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Some words

^ Thanks for the quick replies Miki and Mike!

Since we're on the topic, what mission do you get said replica outfits on and what do you need to trade to get them?
    And does this apply to Episode 2 characters' replica outfits (Like Nagisa and Hyuga's) as well?
    Last edited by Miyo; Nov 26, 2012 at 10:33 PM.

Since we're on the topic, what mission do you get said replica outfits on and what do you need to trade to get them?
    And does this apply to Episode 2 characters' replica outfits (Like Nagisa and Hyuga's) as well?
    Episode 2 costumes are luckily unlocked by completing the story mode. Zero costumes are unlocked by the completing Episode 2 on Hard.

For the others, you'll need a variety of missions and items. You'll need a number of photon crystals ( 108 ) and photon boosters ( 29 ) for the stuff available from Bruce in his download mission. There are several costumes from the MAX Exchange. What you want depends on what color you want it in though but these are earned by completing the MAX missions. I think that's all of the download missions that contain costumes.

Thanks for the reply Mike!
    I don't have any intentions on downloading anything for Infinity right now, but for future reference, where do you download the MAX Exchange mission from?

EDIT: Wait, I think I found the MAX Exchange missions in my game already? Under the 2nd to the last option under "Exchange Missions" brings up several missions that have "MA" and "MAX" starting with the name. Is this them?

Also, Is there any benefit for completing Episode 2 on Hard?

Thanks for answering all my questions guys.
    Last edited by Miyo; Nov 26, 2012 at 11:42 PM.

EDIT: Wait, I think I found the MAX Exchange missions in my game already? Under the 2nd to the last option under "Exchange Missions" brings up several missions that have "MA" and "MAX" starting with the name. Is this them?

Also, Is there any benefit for completing Episode 2 on Hard?

Thanks for answering all my questions guys.
    Yup. The MAX Exchange is MAX交換所. Bruce's mission is さすらいの星間行商人.

Completing Episode 2 on hard unlocks a few more costumes in the shops (Zero costumes) and another music disk for your room.